Chapter 1 - Elon

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty, my new story Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty, my new story Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Word count: 2435

"You deserve it. You deserve the beautiful life you made. You deserve everything." — This Is Us, 2016-2022

I slammed his fist against the table, angrily

I slammed his fist against the table, angrily. My royal advisors jolted in their spaces and let out terrified gasps.

Clenching my jaw, I scanned each of their pale faces, taking in their bewildered looks. They should have known better. Why they decided to go along with this, against my wishes, was ludicrous in my eyes. In my eyes, they were going directly against me and my rule. It was unacceptable. Border-line traitorous.

"How many times do I have to order you not to do this?" I asked, my voice level and smooth. I was the calm before the storm.

My younger and only brother stepped closer to me, his green eyes watching me nervously.

"Y — your majesty, t — this is a good opportunity for the people of South Zora t — to see his majesty." Jonathon stuttered, the wrinkles on his aging face becoming more prominent. He was the only one bold enough to speak and defend his idea. Still, that was because he had lackeys who always hummed their agreement when he spoke.

Adjusting my heavy, golden crown that rested on the top of my head, I straightened my tense posture. "What makes you think that, Jonathon?"

He gulped audibly, his hands trembling. "W—well, the l—last time the King visited the South w—was one-hundred and f—fifty years ago."

Forcing Jonathon to maintain eye contact with me, I briefly considered his words. Unfortunately, and annoyingly, he made a valid point.

"No, I said it before and it appears I'll have to say it again since nobody in this goddamn place will listen to me, I'm not traveling South. The people there don't need to see my face. They are doing perfectly fine." I snapped out of my reverie, remaining stubborn, and angry.