Chapter 41 - Elon

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." - All About Eve, 1950

Word count: 1562

"SHE was amazing up there, Elon

"SHE was amazing up there, Elon."

"Yes, she looked like a true Queen."

"I'm so happy for you," Several comments from my closest friends and family complimented my Queen, wearing prideful looks.

I thanked them all, pleased with how the coronation went today. I didn't want to admit it to her at the time, but I felt nervous about whether she would go through with this.

The moment my eyes landed on her, in that beautiful white dress, everything clicked. I thanked the god's above me for bonding us together.

It still felt surreal that she was my Queen. Finally, after so many years of waiting, I had my Queen.

My attention was drawn from my friends when the two large doors to the main room swung open, revealing my sister, Indigo, and my soul mate. Aurora was now wearing a light blue dress that was easier for her to move around in—perfect for dancing. She looked so beautiful; it was hard to pull my eyes away.

Her brown orbs locked onto mine, holding me hostage. She stalked closer to me with an air of confidence around her. The golden crown situated on her head glittered under the bright candlelights.

"My love," I greeted, holding out a hand for her. The dark, predatory look in my eyes became visible as soon as she was at arm's length.

Aurora's cheeks tinged a soft pink color, complimenting her complexion well. Aurora stepped closer to me, brushing her bare arm against my body. Her hand slid into mine perfectly, igniting a flurry of sparks. She leaned into me and whispered, "My love? Is that going to be a thing?"