19

~Loki's POV~

"She is doing well, still in her slumber but her health has increased significantly you need not worry so much." It had been 4 weeks in Midgard and 4 days here on Asgard yet she was still deep in sleep, I have come to Heimdall every morning and evening to check on Y/n it was painful to not be at her side but I suppose being in Asgard made it seem like less time.

"Is there sign of her waking soon?" I ask Heimdall, he was perfectly fine with seeing me daily and understood greatly.

"There is, by the end of our Asgardian week she should awake and I will see it that you know immediately." I nod at Heimdall's words before bidding him a goodbye and climbing back on my stallion riding back to the palace where I pass his reins over to the stable boy when a booming voice catches my attention.

"Loki!" I turn to see my brother and his fiancé Jane, I had found out upon my return that they had gotten engaged during our leave and I had congratulated them she balanced Thor out well and I would be glad to have Jane become my sister in law.

"Thor, you do not need to shout." I tell him, over my return I had slowly become more and more secluded from everything only really taking part in the training.

"Sorry brother, but Father wishes us to sit in on him and the council." it was getting a little tiring doing this day in and day out.

"Of course, now?"

"No, we will be travelling to the outer rim to do so and will reside there for a week." at this my attention does peak, I wanted to stay here in case of Y/n waking up.

"Why must we travel?" I question Thor.

"It is their turn to host." I sigh knowing I did not have a choice on this matter.

"When do we leave?" I was ready to go to my quarters and read my troubles away.

"Tomorrow morning." I nod before walking away saying no more and deciding to busy myself it was going to be a long, painful week. I was walking the halls back to my quarters when I am stopped again by the same girl from a week or so ago, she stood in front of me with a smirk gracing her lips no good intent displayed to me.

"Yes?" I question her as I shift on my feet to make my way around her stature and continue walking down the hall but of course she had to follow me, her presence brought me nothing but anger and hatred her presence was the last one I wanted.

"Where's your little skank? Oh right she's in a coma on Midgard you're going to want to keep busy." I stopped at my door my anger bubbling at her comments and the name she gave to Y/n, her hands rested on my chest and that was the last straw I grab her wrists roughly catching her by surprise before pulling them from my chest and looking her straight in the eyes.

"My Lady is in a coma on Midgard, and she will be coming out from it by the end of the week however lucky for me I will be kept busy tending to council business for a week outside of Asgard. Therefore, you can stop with this game I will never want or need you." I leave her standing shocked as I enter my quarters where I immediately head for a soak, Asgard didn't have showers so it wasn't uncommon for us to enjoy a nice soak and right now I definitely needed one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here you are sir." I grab my stallions reigns from the stable boy's hands, it was unnatural to not have been called a royally given title but I quite liked this boy he always made sure to complete each task and with extra time did the next days tasks as well therefore I gave him permission to be relaxed around me and call me sir. Sometimes formalities were too much for me.

Soul Bonded (Loki x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara