3

~Y/n's POV~

I had been sitting alone for a few minutes now and was beginning to grow bored, not to mention my wounds were only covered by a bandage I never fully stopped the bleeding but I couldn't expect treatment from the Avengers. While I sat with my thoughts I didn't notice three of them enter the room.

"Hey." I snap to the abrupt noise and immediately stand up to hear what they were about to say.

"We noticed your wounds and decided we can't leave you to slowly bleed, so Bruce is going to patch you up." The tall blonde man is the first to talk, I realise he is the one who is viewed as mainly in charge around here however everyone is just as equal.

"However, you try anything funny and we won't try to help again." I completely understand the redhead's comment and took no issue with it I just didn't want to bleed anymore or struggle.

"Understandable, but what about the uncontrollable ability when I am touched?" I look between the three of them wondering how they were going to get around that one.

"We have power disabling cuffs strong enough to stop the power of a god, and since you don't know you're own power we believe it will stop the abilities you already know you do have." I give her a wary look, they couldn't be sure it was going to work and I didn't want to hurt or more than likely kill one of them. I was finally getting some form of help and they gave me no reason to be hostile towards them, I knew this cell was a precaution I would have put me in here too.

"If the cuffs don't work in full effect it will work partly, and I am sort of unable to die in a way I think we'll be fine." the uneasy I feel is still there but I nod anyway, they seemed to know what they were doing completely, more than me anyway. I watch as Natasha walks towards the cell and presses a few buttons on a control pad near one of the windows to make it slide open like a door, she enters the room and I give her my wrists where she putts the cuffs on a little more roughly than I would have liked but I understood. Once they were on she tugged on them so I started to walk along with the three surrounding me as they guided me down large, grey halls all completely plain until pretty soon we walked past a few windows in the wall looking into a large pristine lab where a man with chocolate brown hair was hunched over a table working on something red and gold. We stopped outside the door where the shorter man to my right swipes a key card causing the door to immediately slide open and we walk inside, this action catching the attention of the man already in there.

"Ah the prisoner. How's the cell?" I roll my eyes at his sarcasm, I was too tired and in pain to even care about him or his sarcasm.

"Tony, don't." the man I now know as Tony just grunts before turning back to what he was working on and I was guided over to lowered table beside some computer systems and sat down. Bruce stepped forward with his equipment he collected once in the room and stood at the table beside me before turning to the other two.

"I'll get Friday to alert you guys once I'm done." they both nod before leaving the room, it falling into a silence except for the faint noise of work tools on metal but the clearing of this man's throat caught my attention once again.

"Before we do anything, I'm going to touch you to see if the cuffs have worked." at this my heart rate picks up ever so slightly, it would always kill people when they touched me it didn't matter who or why it just did. I watch his hand as he slowly brings it towards my arm, it got closer and closer until when it was just about to touch my skin I tightly shut my eyes waiting for the blast. But nothing came. No blast. Just the gentle touch of skin on skin, I haven't felt that feeling ever at least not consciously I look directly up at the man in shock with him just giving me a small amused smile.

"See? Told you we not what we were doing." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding before he let go and grabbed something from the table.

"I'm just going to give you some pain killers as it may hurt." I then notice the large needle in his hand and once again my heart rate picks up and my breathing becomes more frantic, I hated needles that was always their way of experimenting on me prodding needles on and into my skin. Injecting liquids here and there, or even taking some of my blood but it would always burn my skin.