32

~Loki's POV~

We had gotten home not long ago and the public horses went back to their grassland, the Avengers went to bed after bidding me a goodnight and I let Austin take Mystique's reigns and tend to her for us. Y/n was completely our and I was not going to wake her she had gone through so much and it was my turn to care for her, so I carefully climbed from my horse while making sure she didn't wake or fall before taking her in my arms and turning to Clive.

"Would you please tend to Sleipnir for me?" I whispered to which he nodded and bidded me goodnight, I them walked into the palace heading straight for our quarters getting there rather quickly and entering where I placed her under the covers of the side she usually slept on before changing her outfit into my green shirt she loved so much. I then began to remove my clothing and pull on my joggers, I didn't use magic for everything but I wasn't going to change her without her permission so once I was changed I got under the covers immediately pulling her to my chest and burying my head in her hair loving the smell of rain and coco. An odd mix but it suited her greatly, it was defined to her and only her. I was the happiest man alive to have her court me willingly after all I had done and not to mention I was always bonded to such a pure heart, that though confused me but I didn't question the judgement of it all judt being happy with the decision I couldn't imagine not having her in my life now, in such a short time she had me completely captivated and there was no letting me go.

At this thought I let a smile form before closing my eyes and drifting into a peaceful slumber with her in my arms, going nowhere.

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------------‐-----------------------

I was woken by a knock on the door, looking down I noticed Y/n still fast asleep and I was not letting anything wake her up so I gently untangled myself from her and made my way out the door of our room heading for the main door.

"Yes?" I ask when I open the door to be met with Jane and Thor.

"It's the day before our wedding which means Thor is officially now your problem Loki, so switch him with Y/n." I sigh and run a hand down my face glancing back to my bedroom and looking to the two.

"She's sleeping I'm not waking her, she needs it and she is not a morning person." At this Thor does a little gesture to Jane as she slaps him lightly, it was nice to see my brother happy and Jane would keep him in check very well.

"That is fine once she has woken come and find us." Jane was always understanding of anyone and everything, she always let you talk or explain but if you did something horrible she would hate you for life unless you showed good will which is why she does not overly hate me anymore.

"We will." They wave goodbye as I close the door until two small arms wrap around my waist.

"I was asleep, but the bed was cold." I smile slightly before turning in her arms and holding her to me.

"Isn't it usually cold with me in it?" She thinks for a moment.

"Yes that means this time it was freezing and not in a good way." I chuckle slightly at her tired form.

"Dove, I said we would find those two once you had woken." She groans at this before letting her head fall to my chest.

"They can wait for a while, it's not like we're needed desperately." I rub small circles on her back to calm her down, when tired Y/n's emotions always seemed to get away from her and hit her full on and since she was trying to use her power less during recovery right now we didn't want her emotions forcing it out of her.

"Okay dove, we can stay here for a while." I begin to guide her back towards our bed where I lift her up earning a small yelp of surprise from her but she wrapped her legs around my waist as I sat back on the bed leaning against the headboard with her straddling my hips looking down at me.