8

~Loki's POV~

It had been a month since game night and me and y/n were still secretly doing the teaching sessions and she had come a long way, she had grown comfortable in keeping control for 2 to 3 hours. However now these sessions had to be put on hold since me and Thor were needed back in Asgard for serious matters, we would be there for 4 days but here that was an entire month of sessions we would miss and I was starting to begin to enjoy having y/n around for company.

"Brother! We must get going it is urgent." I face my brother as he walks into my room, I was collecting two books to pass to y/n before we left for Asgard so that she could keep on top of the magic somehow.

"I am coming now." he nodded as we walked off with me in tow, soon we reach the hellipad where everyone is stood and immediately walk towards y/n and pass her the books giving her a certain look to which she nodded and smiled. I then joined m brother further away from the group to which Thor called for Heimdall and we were sucked up into the rainbow lights and landed back in Asgard.

"Princes, welcome home." I nod in respect to Heimdall always having felt bad for what I had done those years ago but he seemed to forgive me, he has said I am beginning to earn his forgiveness.

"Thank you Heimdall." Thor states as we make our way to our horses waiting to carry us across the bridge. Pretty soon we reached the palace and let the stable boys tend to our horses, the guards bowed as we entered the large doors where we walked towards our parents and took a knee.

"Rise." we stood again before our mother quickly drew us into a hug welcoming us home.

"My boys, welcome home. Your father and I have agreed to discuss the matters tomorrow, this evening you will relax and enjoy a gathering we are throwing in your awaited return." mother always made sure it was celebrated when we returned home it is one of things I admired about her, how caring and full of life she was but I was drawn from my thoughts by my mothers gentle hold on my face.

"Loki! You are more radiant, happy even something has happened!" I rolled my eyes at my mother before gently taking her hands and removing them from my face to hold them.

"I am the still the same mother." I try to convince her with a small smile but she gives me a look.

"Thor." she calls to him.

"He met a girl." at this I glare furiously at my oaf of a brother and look back at the shocked excitement on my mothers face.

"What's she like?" I sigh realising my mother won't let this go.

"She's elegantly beautiful, natural almost. Shorter than me by quite a bit and she has a snarky quirk when you get to know here. She also has magical ability, born." My mother smiles at my words.

"But she is a friend, nothing more." At this my mother clips me on the back of my head.

"Loki Odinson listen to me and listen carefully no one talks about a girl like that and doesn't feel somethinf towards her. Besides I am your mother and I could immediately tell something was different, don't lie to me." I sigh, I'll admit there was something about y/n that made me constantly think about her and I had tried to suppress it for as long as I could but I still wasn't sure whether it was feelings for her.

"Mother, I cannot admit anything I am unsure of." She nods in understanding before letting us leave to settle, freshen up and get ready for the gathering this evening.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was later in the evening and it was time to show up to the gathering, I was never one for gathering or parties but I attended them for appropriate amounts of time since I was a Prince. With a sigh head to the courtyard to see tales lined of food and soft music playing with people dancing and others mingling, Thor was over with his group now friends but ever since my attack on Midgard I wasn't very much liked by them so I kept my distance.