26

~Y/n's POV~ 

I started firing everything I had at the man before us, I was told countless times I was the only one that could put a stop to this but no one had really told me how so I was kind of thrown into this blind. But I kept throwing orb after or at the man most of them were met with his own but some hit him square on though they didn't do much whatsoever, I was unsure what to do it was troubling how powerful he truly was but now I had Loki who used his own tricks to distract the man the best he could including get a few hits in himself.

The more we knocked him down the more he just kept getting back up and firing even worse at us until I realised this would go on forever I had to try something different, so I created a forcefield around Loki that still let his power through and my self as I focussed on building up pure, raw, electrical energy between my palms.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" I glance to Loki still keeping my focus on what I was doing.

"I'm going to try something new, hopefully this works like a gem." he gives me a worried look but I ignore him for now as he continues to use his tricks to confuse and manipulate the man, he was the God of Mischief after all. I pushed more and more power into what I was doing fuelling whatever you would call what was occurring between my palms, because of how much power I was pushing into it the less was going into the forcefield which meant I had little time to build it up now so I forced as much as I could my skin burning with the sheer amount of power I was curating right now. I felt my body weaken every bit I added and I watched my forcefield falter, I knew I had to do this now or never at all so as I expanded the power with as much strength as I could I let my forcefield break before letting my power go filling the large room we were in and attaching itself to his body the next thing I knew he was screaming.

"What is this?" I looked to him with semi-tired eyes to see one of his arms consumed by blackness clearly dissolving his arm and sickening his blood but it wasn't going to be enough and I couldn't do that multiple more times.

"It's like a disease, it weakens you and kills off whatever it touches, but with those who have their own power it affects differently and in chunks. Shame, you were the only one I was excited to see drop dead." he laughs at my comment.

"That was impressive but look at you, you can barley stand your own power you've got nothing in you." I try to access my power but it's almost as if it had blocked the access completely, he was right I've got nothing in me.

"But you see you wouldn't come with me peacefully instead you chose to fight and your bonded right alongside you." All of a sudden Loki is lifted from the ground the forcefield gone and his body completely stuck in the grasp of this man's power.

"What are you doing?" I ask him worriedly, right now I couldn't do anything my power was inaccessible and Loki was midair unable to do anything for himself either.

"Doing what's right. Making sure you'll be mine, by getting rid of him." My heart rate picks up at what he says, was he going to hurt him no that's not happening no no no. I looked to Loki to see the power holding him pulse and strain him much harder causing Loki to scrunch his face in pain, he was going to kill him slowly and painfully while I could do nothing but watch.

"Stop." He doesn't listen but continues on holding him there in the air consumed by his power, this time I watch as a blue hue begins in his fingertips.

"Stop, what are you doing?"

"Killing him. From inside out." I almost vomit at what he says it was purely psychotic, he was killing him from the inside practically poisoning him slowly. I was watching the love of my life slowly get killed all because some greedy bastard wanted to take over the galaxy and take me along for the cruel ride, no I couldn't let him do this but I certainly wasn't about to let him take me and have access to my power that defeats the purpose. Anger bubbles inside me as well as immense pain our bond had gotten incredibly stronger to the point where we could start to feel one another's emotions and right now what Loki was feeling was too much to bear, what this man was doing to him pained me even more I didn't want to watch but I had to. He wouldn't die, I had to do something. I try to get any power, absolutely anything to come through and all I got was a spark, a puny tiny fucking spark.