45

~Y/n's POV~

We were due to leave at any point now that it being December but the Avengers had insisted that we remain here until the 26th so that we could spend Christmas all together for once, we were okay with the idea but had agreed we would leave on the 26th to get back to Asgard so Loki could continue his training and we would break the news to his parents. Me and Loki had a feeling that once they found out his mother would start training me to become queen from then on, we had also promised the Avengers to talk to them about Thanos and what we should expect to happen from this and right now it was the 23rd of December. Tony had decided to throw a huge Christmas Eve party tomorrow so plans were being made today including the ones for Christmas day, of course we had the others explain what Christams was to me more specifically since Loki had celebrated it once or twice with them before and it sounded wonderful. Leading up to now we had taken part in many Christmas festivities and my favourite so far was the decorating of the Chrisas tree to which they dedicated me to place the topper on top so I did and then we did anything and everything to do with Christmas except throughout the entire month not just one day like for my now existent birthday.

Currently I was sat holding a pack of ice to my eye and abdomen since I had just gotten back from a mission with Steve, Nat and Wanda but we got the feeling we should have taken more with is; we did the mission of course but it was more challenging than we anticipated if I hadn't started using my power than we would have been royally screwed. However, the reason I was more bruised and scratched than others was because I was the only one to notice falling blocks of the building we were fighting in the others were too busy so at first I started to hold or off from crushing them with my power but soon realised there was too much of a load to move it from where it was destined to crash. Therefore, I made sure the others were out of the way before making sure I had a crevice to crouch in when I let go of the cement and once I did the others rushed over to help me out but it had caused a slight sprain and a deeply bruised abdomen. The bruised eye was all because of an agent we were fighting but I didn't so much mind that one, we got me checked and knew I would be fine within a week or so and just cleaned me up right now some of the others were decorating a little more while others played mariokart and I was sat on the sofa waiting for Loki to finish fussing over me.

"Dove, here." I looked to Loki to see a hot chocolate in his hand which has also become one of my favourite things about this holiday so I wasn't upset when he wanted to make me one but there was one issue I was out of hands. At this Loki placed his mug down and holding the pack on my abdomen for me since that was where my right hand was, allowing me to grab the mug from him and take a sip.

"Thanks Lokes."

"No! Come on!" I rolled my eyes at the boys childish behaviour.

"It is impossible to get good at this game."

"No it isn't." I simply said while blowing on my drink making them all look at me so I shrugged.

"What? I had a lot of free time on my hands thanks to Modi." This made the guys in front of me narrow their eyes at me so I just urged them to continue.

"Are you inplying you're better than us?" Bucky questioned.

"Not implying, telling." This caused an upraw from them at my statement and I laughed slightly being careful to not strain myself as Loki smirked at me from beside me.

"Alright calm down thus can be settled easily." We all looked at Nat waiting for her to continue and all she did was walk over connect another remote to the switch before handing it to me, after I had put down my mug.

"You realise I have a damaged eye?" At this Loki just holds the other ice pack for me and though we looked stupid we didn't mind, this was soemthing that needed to be done and we started our races we decided to base the winner off of the final leaderboard at the end of the 4 races since that seemed fair. So as we raced words were shared and certain comments were made due to stress, but I remained perfectly calm throughout the entire film when we got to the last race and I was in lead quite far ahead.

"No, no, no." Sam was definitely the most competitive one out of us all and these 4 races had proven that greatly because once I won he came second and threw the remote in anger.

"Sam, you're paying for a new one!" Tony called as we waited for the leaderboard to show and when it did my name was the clear winner.

"Well, that proves it." For the rest of the evening Sam, Bucky and Peter were stroppy with me for the entire time however Peter couldn't stay mad so when we went to start a Christmas movie he did come to sit between me and Loki again snuggling down with his head on my shoulder this time.

"I can't believe we let her injured ass beat us, I call fixed!" it was definite that Sam was the biggest and worst sore loser of the group.

"Doll, relax it makes sense since she doesn't do anything." I scowl at Bucky before whispering something in Peter's ear to which he then kicks Bucky in head a little roughly and Bucky goes to retaliate before Loki stops him.

"Touch him, you are a dead man." Bucky just growls to me and starts cursing under his breath while I just poke my tongue out to him.

"You all act like animals sometimes you know that?" Wanda makes her statement before parking herself beside Vision as she takes the remote from one of the boys hands and finally switches over to Netflix switching on a Christmas movie.