25

~Y/n's POV~ 

"Complain all you want about how sappy they are together, we can be just as bad." me and Loki had gone off on our ride an hour or two ago and currently we were now discussing Thor and Jane's relationship.

"We're different, we're still in the honeymoon period. We have a free pass to be sappy." 

"Of course we do." I groan at the fact Loki wasn't taking what I was saying seriously.

"Dove, it is okay to be sappy we still have many many unsappy moments though like right now. And those are some of the best moments, a partner should be a best friend too." 

"Yeah, okay I get what you're saying it makes complete sense." we were riding side by side still through the trails of the forest as sunset started taking place shining a gorgeous light on the trees.

"So, I'm right?" I shake my head.

"Nope, I already used that once. That's it never again." he rolls his eyes at me as I poke my tongue out at him as we continued to ride in a comfortable silence admiring the scenery around us, it was the most majestic scene I had ever experienced I truly did love it here.

"Thor will be going to Midgard in a week and a half to bring the Avengers and Janes friends here for the wedding a week later, they will be staying for 2 weeks maybe you would like to show them throughout Asgard with us see Asgard properly entirely."

"I would love that, I really want to see your home entirely." he smiles at me and I him as well until our attention is caught with a crash and rough vibrations in the ground, me and Loki try to calm down our horses eventually getting them to calm down before sharing a look.

"What was that?" I questions.

"I don't know but we have to see if we can find the source." I nod as I follow him further on, we were quite far from the centre of Asgard it was quite possible we were the only ones to have felt that, as we continued we reached a clearing with an edge and make our way over. As we looked over the edge what we saw didn't bring smiles to our faces instead it brought slight fear, alien people of all kinds were rushing around a semi-large ship which must have been invisible as it entered the atmosphere.

"Loki..." 

"Yes y/n, that's the crucibles. We have to head back, now." I nod before we immediately brought our horses into a run as fast as they possibly could trying to get to the palace as quick as possible.

"Loki, what are we going to do!" I yell over the speeding winds.

"We have to stop them, y/n this is what your training is for you're the only one to end them for good!" that thought scared me completely, I couldn't put it off any longer I had to come to terms with this now otherwise serious damage could be made. Pretty soon we had made it back to the stables where we immediately got off our horses and our assigned stable hand took them from us right away as we rushed towards the throne room where we asked guards to fetch the King, Queen, Jane and Thor who came in not a minute sooner. Loki had realised I was coming to terms with what was happening so placed a hand on my lower back and faced his family.

"They're here, the Crucibles are here about a mile or two out from the town." Odin's face went stone cold as the others just looked panicked, but we all waited for Odin's word.

"Alert the people, move them all into the palace courtyard and dining area, banquet hall all of those types of places." Odin relays to a guard who moves immediately before he faces another guard.

"Alert all warriors immediately, tell them to get ready and prepare." then that guard scurries off until he faces me.

"Y/n, now is the time. You're the only one that can match the leaders power, you have to use your power now." I stood staring for a moment before turning to Loki.