33

~Y/n's POV~

"It needs to be symmetrical." I sigh running a hand down my face, me and Frigga were currently in the banquet hall trying to get everything in order while Jane well dictated absolutely everything and it was beginning to drive everyone insane.

"Y/n." I lean over to Frigga as she whispered to show she had my attention.

"Promise me you won't be this way." I laugh a little before whispering back.

"Oh I promise." she nods before our attention goes back to Jane who was now spiralling.

"What if something goes wrong, what if it can't be fixed. What if the dress goes wrong like I don't fit anymore or it gets ruined or..." Jane was finally driving me insane so I walk over to her and hold her arms at arm length.

"Jane stop, you're driving us insane! It's a wedding of course things goes wrong but you're in one of the most perfect places of the galaxy, and you're marrying the love of your life so the disasters seem like nothing at the end of the day. You're fine, relax because you're driving me crazy!" after my short little speech no one says a word until I finally let Jane go.

"I'm sorry, I'm incredibly stressed and I'm bringing you all into it." I take a breath before looking around noticing how delayed it was all going and none of it was symmetrical the way Jane wanted it so I decided to help out and make it easier on Jane. I tapped into my power this time and let it drift to all the flowers, tables and decorations and let it all move controlling everywhere each went until eventually the were all set in their correct places completely symmetrical but still beautiful.

"How about this?" I turn to Jane and Frigga who look thoroughly around the room together for a good moment, I didn't want to overstep my boundaries at all this was Jane's wedding completely.

"It is exactly what I pictured thank you Y/n." I smile at her before Frigga informs us she was going to make sure the actually ceremony taking place tomorrow was going to be ready, Frigga will be marrying the two of them and then Odin was going to crown Jane as princess so everything had to go well so she had left us here.

"Well now I know this is sorted I suppose we've got time to ourselves now." Jane wanted to keep some Midgardian traditions much like not seeing Thor before her wedding day which meant me and Loki were dragged into this  too, so to make this easier on Thor and Jane we've decided to do the process with them properly too.

"What do you want to do?" I ask her to which she smiles.

"Have you painted before?" I give her a look before we head to her personalised office where we spend the rest of the day painting and her teaching me more about astronomy, it was all fun and fascinating until the bond decided to kick in and that's when I missed Loki significantly.

"Alright, I'm tired and am getting married tomorrow so I'm going to sleep." I smile at Jane before she disappeared into her bedroom and left me in her living area, I was far from tired I was actually quite miserable but no one could blame me the soul bond had gotten stronger especially after that night where we gave ourselves to one another completely. Then there was a knock on the door so I go over and open the door to see Loki.

"Lokes?" he smiled at me before pulling me out into the hall and shutting the door behind me.

"Hey dove, I had a feeling you weren't asleep either." I nod before going into a hug immediately, the miserable attitude dissipating right away but I pulled back to look at him.

"You know, we're meant to not see one another to help the other two." he nods with a smirk.

"Yes I know but clearly they're both asleep, besides it's just for a moment." I nod in understanding I was glad he was here but he would have to leave soon now that I had suddenly become tired.