9

~Y/n's POV~

It had been 2 weeks since Thor and Loki had left for Asgard and to say I missed Loki was a bit of an understatement, I had finished the 2 books Loki had wanted me to read but now I was rather bored. Wanda had tried to teach me how to use my magic but nothing was really working and it confused me why it worked with Loki but not Wanda however the others still couldn't know that Loki was teaching me control. Currently, we were all in the common area watching a film I supposedly had to see but it had now started an argument between Bucky and Sam, and it was more entertaining than whatever the film was but all of a sudden there is a rumble and finally a loud bang.

"They're back already?" Steve questions before we all get up and head to the roof where we see Loki and Thor.

"How come you're back early?" Nat asks and the other two share a look between one another.

"Lets talk inside." I get a little worried at Thor's request before we all head inside and sit back in the communal area as the other two stand up before us.

"What's going on?" Clint asks.

"A group called the Crucibles thousands of years ago got their hands on a magic wielder with immeasurable power." Thor began but then hinted at Loki to continue.

"They used her to begin dominating the galaxy but luckily many races allied together even ones at war to defeat them, even if many races were lost that day including the girl. Everyone believed it to stay as a legend but now the Crucibles are on another hunt for someone with that exact same power." I stare up at him confused, no one saying anything but suddenly Loki sighs and looks at me.

"They've narrowed that person down to reside on Midgard, sadly they were on there way to Asgard because they knew someone knew this person. They were right, y/n you're who they're looking for." I stand up abruptly breathing intensely. They were coming for me? They wanted to use me and my power? I had immeasurable power? This couldn't be right I just wouldn't allow it, my power was normal, I was normal well except the mental issues from my time at Hydra but I was getting through it no one needed to know.

"Y/n." I feel someone touch my shoulder and I flinch slightly before I realise it to be Loki.

"The only person that can stop them is you, the only reason they were stopped last time was because the girl had turned on them at the cost of her life. Only you can stop them." I stare at Loki as if he was insane.

"I have barley gained control of my power, there's no way I could stop him." I had completely forgotten everyone else.

"Wait, have you been...training together." I glance at them with a shy smile.

"You should have told us." I rolled my eyes at Tony's comment.

"Relax, at least he made progress. No offence Wanda." she smiles and waves me off.

"Y/n, it might be a good idea to start learning more intensely but I can only help you so much we think it's a good idea for you to come with us to Asgard. Mainly because we have to be really sure it's you." I bite my lip and begin waying up my options. If I was who they believe me to be then maybe going to Asgard and learning everything would teach me more about who I was and where I had come from. It would give me an insight to what my life potentially consisted of before Hydra, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

"Okay, I'll go." at my statement Nat stands up.

"Well then you need to be presentable for the King and Queen I don't think a comdy tee and joggers is the best to show up in." I look down at my attire and nod immediately before following her to her room where she scans through her clothing and pulling out tight fitting black jeans, a green roll neck jumper and black heeled boots. I thank her before changing into the outfit immediately then allowing her to brush out my hair and pin half of it back with a clip before pulling out the bangs to frame the front of my face.