17

~Y/n's POV~ 

It was a week later and I was starting to grow bored of Asgard ever so slightly, Loki had grown a bit busier with learning the duties of a king and had grown accustom to the idea of being in the running alongside his brother. I was currently with Jane in the palace gardens and she could sense something was wrong.

"Hey y/n, Thor told me about you and Loki and the bond." the only people who knew it was a bond were the royals and Jane of course, her and Thor were practically a married couple at this point.

"Does the bond affect you guys in any way?" I think over her words for a moment before nodding.

"It does, when in the same room we feel drawn to one another much like a pull it's intense the closer you are which is why right now it isn't as hard to ignore. More so, it is easier to sense one another's emotions but not as well. According to Frigga the bond can be strengthened through teaching and things such as, THE first time, marriage, children ect." Jane nods at all the information before fully turning to me.

"You're getting bored and restless here, aren't you?" I sigh frustratedly.

"God yes, I've not been anywhere but this place and while it is extraordinary I am so bored." she laughs at my expressions and hand gestures to which I poke my tongue out to her to which she pretends to be hurt at when we see Thor and Loki come towards us, Thor immediately wrapping Jane in his arms with a kiss as Loki places a timid hand on my lower back with a smile. We were still early days into courting and getting use to the idea, we didn't want to rush especially since this was my first proper relationship.

"Hello ladies, what are we discussing?" Thor addresses us both and Jane gets there before I do.

"How bored and trapped y/n feels."

"Hold on I never says trapped, but basically yeah." I agree with Jane to which Thor laughs while Loki makes me look at him.

"Why did you not say sooner we can travel back to Midgard for 3 days, that's basically up to tomorrow morning here." I grab his arm trying to contain my excitement.

"Can we?" he nods down at me to which I smile and give him a hug.

"It will only be us two though, Thor and Jane have business to attend to here." I understand completely before pulling away.

"When do we leave?" 

"We can leave just after lunch if you want, they have our stuff there still." I nod at him before the four of us went to lunch and once we had eaten me and Loki bid goodbye to his family before heading to the stables. Once there Loki's horse was already waiting for us to which he thanked the stable boy and climbed on reaching his hand down to me, so I took his hand as he hauled me to sit behind him this time I wasn't so shy in wrapping my arms around his midsection as we road off down the rainbow bridge.

"Welcome back Prince Loki, Lady y/n." Loki helps me down as we walk towards Heimdall, I liked him greatly.

"Hey Heimdall, been keeping well?" he smiled down at me and nodded.

"I have thank you, I believe you are here to head back to Midgard for a little while." he responded.

"Yes we are, if that is okay Heimdall." Loki finally adds, to which Heimdall nods and readies the Bifrost to which we enter and immediately land on the hellipad of the Avengers tower, I had only done that once and I was shakey but thankfully Loki holds my waist to stabilise me.

"You'll get used to it eventually." I give him a look to which he laughs before footsteps are head heading our way.

"Loki, y/n? Where's Thor and Jane?" we turn to see Steve and the other Avengers standing there staring at us in confusion.