21

~Unknown POV~

"Sir, we will be reaching Asgard in 4 days time there is word we may be there for when the all powerful arrives there." one of my disciples calls to me from behind as I stare at the galaxy we were currently flying through.

"Good, make sure everything is ready." he scurries away as I continue to stare at the galaxy, I was soon going to have all the power of the galaxy I would make her realise she would be mine and no one would take her from me. Sure it would be painful for her to be ripped from the bond she had already formed but it would make her and myself more powerful, that was the ultimate goal.

~Y/n's POV~

Me and Loki were currently walking the sidewalks of New York exploring the streets and shops, this was new for him but he had been down these streets with the Avengers so it was good enough to take us around. Luckily, Tony had given us his credit card so we were able to get food when needed and so far we had tried every fast food restaurant and were now eating ice creams.

"So, is there anything we haven't seen or done yet?" I ask him as I continue to stuff my face with ice cream.

"There is one thing left." I look up at Loki as I throw away the napkin from my ice cream having now finished to which he wipes the corner of my mouth, I must have got some ice cream around my mouth.

"What is it?" he doesn't say anything but instead intertwines our hands and leads me through the streets once again before we ended up in the lobby of a large building waiting to go up an elevator, god knows why.

"Why are we here?" it was killing me that Loki wasn't giving me any answers at all.

"You think Avengers Tower view is impressive wait till you see this." I give him a confused look but decide to let it go and wait for what he was talking about until it was our turn to head on up to which the ride in the elevator felt long, and it was too silent. Pretty soon we reached the top and the doors opened to a large space where Loki gently lead me towards the edge pushing me in front of him as he stood behind me and what I saw was definitely better than the view at Avengers Tower.

"You were right. That is the only time I'm saying that." I feel Loki's chest rumble as he laughs at my comment but I know he knew I was telling the truth, it truly was an incredible view you could see everything glorious about New York from up here including Avengers Tower and it made everything look that much nicer and more peaceful.

"Good to know I was right at least once in this relationship, so you like it?"

"It is wonderful, thank you for showing me the city Loki." in return I felt a light kiss to my head before a weight was added, it never occurred to me how large the height difference was but it was clear Loki was at least a foot taller than me. We stayed that way for a while just sharing small comments before getting cold, Loki didn't but we still decided it was time to leave and head back to the tower where everyone was sharing a pizza watching yet another movie but it was something we all enjoyed doing.

Pretty soon our time flew by with games and movie nights with the Avengers with fights and prank wars taking place throughout the day while few others were off doing official business, it mainly started off between Sam and Bucky but it eventually ended up dragging me and Loki into it as well. We did drive the other Avengers mad ending up with the four of us getting yelled at, we even managed to piss of Steve which no one had ever seen before that was a good day after we got passed the awkwardness of the situation Steve apologised and we called a truce.

Until finally it was the end of the week and we had to head back to Asgard, so we were all gathered saying goodbye.

"You're going to keep visiting us right?" Wanda asked to which I smiled.