6

~Y/n's POV~

"Okay in order for you to begin to control your ability more you need to relax, this we will achieve through meditation." I was currently sat with Wanda in one of the gyms facing one another with our legs crossed and the bracelets off but only for this, it had been a week since my encounter with Loki and I hadn't gone back yet to acquire a new book mainly because I really wanted to see what he'd recommend but I couldn't go and talk to him. I look at Wanda with an odd look.

"Meditation?" 

"Yes, with a powerful ability meditation really helps ease the mind so you can think clearly and prevent it from controlling you." it seemed plausible and it's not like I had any faintest idea of where to start myself so decide to follow as she says.

"Okay. Close your eyes and breath in and out with me." I do as she said and this went on for a minute or two before I tried opening my eyes to which I see Wanda's watching me intently.

"You're meant to keep them closed!" I wince at he raised voice.

"I'm sorry I tried but I'm too restless, I can't." she huffs at me before standing up.

"Okay, well next step would to be access the ability." I look at her confused as she walks behind me and without knowing her hand touches my shoulder and all too quickly a blast sends her flying only this time I didn't get thrown back myself. I cover my mouth in horror seeing Wanda lying on the floor before the door flies open and the Avenger spile in racing over to her while Nat grabs the bands hooks them back onto my wrists as we all stare at Wanda.

"Is she- Is-" I sound breathless from my fear but Bruce faces us once checking Wanda.

"She's alive just knocked out. Thanks to her power the most it can do is knock her out." I watched as Steve picks her up and carries her out of the room with Bruce and Vision in tow, I couldn't help but look on in shock it usually ends much worse than this we were lucky she was incredibly powerful.

"Y/n, it wasn't your fault." I look at Nat and all I can do is nod in response, they all share glances before I bring my hand away from my mouth.

"I'm going to go to my room." I announce before swiftly making my exit and heading for my room, once there I get inside and slide down to the floor still in shock at the power I held, I was growing to like Wanda she was sweet, kind and caring and never once tried to lie to anyone or get her way and it took one touch to knock her unconscious. Suddenly there was a knock on my door but I remain silent until another knock sounds into the room, with a sigh I get up and open the door to see someone I hadn't expected at all. Loki was at my door still with his stone cold expression.

"Why are you here?" I ask a little more rudely than I anticipated.

"Hello to you too. May I?" I give him a confused look and let him into my room where he stands in the middle and I look at him hinting for him to talk.

"It wasn't your fault, you haven't been taught a thing. And Wanda has never been taught how to use magic nor has she ever taught how either."

"And your point?" I watch him take a deep breath and cross his arms.

"I will teach you. I was taught magic from a very young age I know it inside and out, it is a logical explanation." I think over his words for a moment and realise it made sense and Loki was barley an acquaintance which would make it easier for me.

"I am okay with that." he nods before heading for my door before stopping and turning back to me with a flash of green, presenting a book before me which I take in my grasp.

"And next time, just ask." I look at the title to see 'Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the ring' and smile a little, I went to thank him but he had left so I decided to immediately get to reading the book.