24

~Y/n's POV~

"Okay here is our finest selection of bridal dresses your majesty and the bridesmaid dresses will be brought in in a few moments, but you're free to start trying some on." 

"Thank you." Frigga says to the maid before she curtsies and walks away leaving us to look by ourselves.

"So Jane what exactly do you want?" I ask as we all stand and start to look through the dresses.

"Well something formal looking, sleek, not too over the top and fitted. But I would like red to be incorporated in there." I smile at her statement before starting to look for something she was exactly looking for, Frigga had found one or two dresses she wanted Jane to try after Jane confirming she liked them and Jane had found two of her own but I still hadn't found something good enough.

"Why don't you start trying some on while I keep looking." she agrees and goes to try on the first dress as I continue to sieve through the large amount of dresses before she comes back out and me and Frigga take a look.

"You look remarkable."

"Damn Jane, where have you been hiding that figure." I realise my comment was a little cruder than what Frigga had stated but it earned a chuckle from the two of them until Jane turned to look at us.

"It is an amazing dress but it's not quite me at all, a little too elegant even for me." I take a good look at the dress and hum in agreement.

"Actually now you mention it, it does seem like it overpowers you not in a good way." I say.

"Yes, maybe the second one will be less extravagant." she nods before heading back to try on the second dress Frigga had chosen out as I went back to looking still having nothing catch my eye whatsoever.

"Y/n, are you alright?" I glance over at Frigga and offer a sweet, confused smile.

"Yeah of course, why?"

"While you seem you are doing well something is eating at your mind, what is it?" I sigh and turn to Frigga.

"Nothing really gets passed you at all, wow. Well I realise we are probably getting closer to the point the Crucibles could show up, I guess I'm getting a little anxious now besides I get this feeling something is going to happen soon." she gives me a sympathetic smile as I continue to sieve through the dresses.

"It is understandable, but you have improved significantly you have nothing to fear besides Loki will be right there besides you. Your bond has come so far and will only continue getting stronger, you will be fine." I smile in response before we see Jane come ack out in the second dress and immediately it was much better than the first.

"Yes, much better." 

"Simpler like you wanted, but still elegant." she smiles but I notice how it doesn't reach her eyes.

"Not the one though, is it?" I question to which she shakes her head.

"You know you and Frigga are incredibly similar in reading people freakishly easily." we each shrug our shoulder to which she rolls her eyes and goes back to try on the third while I still look through the dresses getting a little tiresome over the fact not a single dress has seemed right at all, it needed to stand out not just seem nice. Pretty soon Jane came back out wearing the third dress with a bigger smile.

"This one is closer, much closer I really like this one." I smile at Jane's comment but notice the issue.

"It looks fabulous."

"Of course it does, but I notice how you didn't say love but instead saying 'really like'." at this she gives me a look of pure shock.

"Come on, how do you do that?!" I chuckle and shrug my shoulder as we laugh as she half storms from the room and I look back at the dresses before finally seeing the dress that stood out, it was everything she was looking for. It was slick, elegant but still simple and a form fitting dress with an accent of red showing so I pull the dress from the rack to turn and see Jane stood in the fourth dress.

"This is the worst one." it was horrific, it didn't look how we all expected it to so me and Frigga agreed straight away but I catch their attention.

"Why don't you try this one on." Jane walks over grabbing the dress from my hands staring at the dress up and down before nodding and walking to go and try it on as I sit back down beside Frigga and take a sip from the champagne that was brought over until Jane walks out and our immediate reactions was a chorus of 'wows'.

"Jane, you look astonishing."

"You really are captivating in that." Jane did really look incredible so much so it was inexplainable.

"I love it, Y/n you have got an eye for these things it is amazing." I smile at her comment before thanking her and we agree it was the dress and she was measured for dress adjustments eventually taking the dress off as she returned and sat down with us grabbing a drink.

"Okay, bridesmaid dress time. It has to be the same red as in my dress but we will look for the shape." I nod in understanding before asking the maids to bring in the same colour red as in Jane's dress and we grabbed multiple types of dress styles, and I tried so many on not loving an one of them eventually growing tired of trying the dresses on.

"Guys, this is ridiculous this has taken longer than the search for the most important dress." they give me a look.

"You're going to do this some day better get used to it." I stick my tongue out to Jane at her comment before leaving to try on the next dress not expecting them to like it however as soon as I slipped it on it seemed to fit perfectly, it was so soft and it looked right. Being happy I walk out and immediately I could tell they thought the same and that is when we agreed this would be my bridesmaid dress and instead of parting ways we decided to enjoy tea with one another getting into a lovely conversation about the wedding. (see above for Jane's wedding dress).

"I can't wait to marry him, we will be performing the princess crowning at the same time as well. It is all so overwhelming but in a good way." it was so sweet to see Jane act this way, so in love with Thor and happy to give her life to this man she wasn't even bothered by the age difference which sometimes bothered me. We were disrupted by a guard entering the room.

"Your majesty, m'ladies. The king and Price Thor have returned." this was sooner than we imagined but we thanked the guard and made our way to the throne room where Loki was already there and had greeted the two of them, me and Frigga watched as Jane jogged to Thor who picked her up by the waist span her around and kissed passionately. Frigga walked to her husband and greeted him in a much more elegant way but still loving before I nodded in greeting to him which he gladly returned and I made my way to Thor and gave him a small hug.

"Welcome back Thor, it's been too quiet without you." 

"I know, it's been so nice." I elbow Loki in the stomach for his comment which makes him grunt slightly as he places a hand on my waist pulling me into his side while I smiled at Thor.

"I missed you too Loki. It is glad to know your lady has at least missed me."

"Of course I did, you're a huge part of our lives." he nods in response before giving his attention back to Jane almost immediately so me and Loki turn away to ignore their sappy relationship it had gotten worse with them being engaged, even while being away from one another.

"Well now they're back that means tea is over, can we go for a ride?" I ask Loki as I stop to look at him.

"Of course my dove." I smile intertwining our fingers before heading to the stables where we get ready for out ride around wherever Loki was planning on taking me.