Chapter 8: Another One in The Pack!

Start from the beginning

Logan: Come on, baby girl ~ I want to hear you ~ Tell me how much you've wanted my cock ~

Logan's left hand moved to her throat pulling her head back as he whispered in her ear, Lucy was now able to talk ass she managed to whisper her response, wanting to feel Logan replace his fingers with his cock.

Lucy: I need it ~ Please fuck me~ I want it~ Fuck! ~

Lucy started to shake, convulse and shiver as goosebumps appeared on her skin, Logan kept his hands movements ups feeling her pussy clench around his hand, Logan didn't expect for her to have came just by him fingering her but that just proves to him how much she has actually wanted this.

Logan: Strip for me.

Logan let Lucy get up after she calmed down from her orgasm, Logan bit his lip while rubbing his already hard cock through his shorts as Lucy turned and bent right over, letting him look right into her holes while she moved her underwear and pants down to her ankles and floor, kicking them to the side.

Logan: Wait. Gimme those.

Lucy picked up her dirty clothes and handed them to him, once he took them from her, she dropped to her knees, pulling her sports bra off, tossing that beside him, she then grabbed at his shorts to pull them down, which Logan lifted his waist up enough for her to be able to do so, Lucy pushed his shorts and boxers to the floor before moving them to the side, admiring the size of his cock.

Lucy: The rumours don't do you justice ~

Logan winked at her as Lucy was still tranced by his cock, her right hand gently rubbing up and down him while her left hand tugged at her own nipple, feeling so horny for him right now, Logan groaned a little when she started sucking his tip while jerking the rest of him off, he didn't care, she'll get used to his size after a few rounds.

Logan: You always smell this good ~

Lucy looked up to him wondering what he's talking about, that's when she saw him only with her underwear in his left hand, mixed with her pre cum and sweat, he scrunched them up and inhaled her sent making Lucy move her left hand between her legs, rubbing at her clit while she tried to suck his cock as much as she can, Logan just sat there, his right hand moving her hair out the way while sniffing her dirty goods.

Logan: Come here. I need to taste that pussy ~

Lucy wasn't going to argue with him,pretty much jumping to her feet, putting her right foot on the couch as Logan leant forward, his tongue instantly licking at her wet pussy as both his hands gripped her ass, his left hand still with her underwear safe and sound.

Lucy: Oh God ~ Your really, really good at this ~

Logan started to nibble and sucked on her clit while his right hand rubbed her pussy from around the back, Lucy right hand on the back of his head gently adding thrusts to her pussy, spreading her cum all around his mouth, Logan didn't mind as his left hand wrapped her underwear around his cock as he used them to jerk off with a little.

Logan hummed through her pussy making her feel even better then before as he could feel her pussy start to twitch on his tongue, Logan loved the fact she's about to cum for the second time and he's nowhere near his first, she'll get used to it after a while though, a few times of her being bent over for him or someone else and she'll be lasting for hours.

Lucy: Fuck! ~ Fuck! ~ Fuck! ~ Fuck! ~ Fuck! ~ Fuck! ~ Fuck! ~ Fuck! ~ Fuck! ~

Lucy gripped his head in place with both her hands while she cam in his mouth, Lucy didn't care about her neighbours now as she will defiantly be getting a noise complaint now but that's the last thing she cared about as Logan took her wrist in his and pulled her over the couch, her knees on the cushions and her arms resting on the back with Logan behind her, Lucy's cum soaked underwear still being used to pump his cock while his right hand rubbed at her dripping pussy, moving some of her cum to her asshole.