Chapter 3: Smackdown!

Start from the beginning

Logan: Someone's eager ~

Cathy hummed to him with a smile, running her hands up his chest and to the back of his head, pulling him into another kiss, Logan's jeans are now open and slowly falling down his legs while he spun them, pushing Cathy against the wall he was previously pushed against, Cathy hooked her right leg around his waist forcing Logan to grab her thigh with his left hand, they both did their respective jobs so Logan can slide his still growing cock inside her pussy.

Cathy: Oh fuck ~ Shit ~ Your bigger then the girls said ~

Logan only smiled to her while he started to thrust his hips into her, Cathy has her right arm hooked around him keeping her at the right level while tiptoeing on her left left, Logan's right hand on the wall above her as Cathy's moans and groans filled the small room their in, both panting while giving each other the occasional grin.

Logan: How much have you wanted this? ~ Huh? Tell me how much.

Logan demanded from her as he pushed his cock even more into her, causing Cathy's breath to hitch while her head fell back and leant against the wall behind her, Cathy told him what he wanted to know over and over again.

Cathy: I want this ~ So badly ~ Please, give it to me ~ Keep fucking me ~

Hearing her say these things made his cock throb inside her pushing Cathy closure to her climax, what really pushed her over the edge was when he grabbed her ass, then lifted her so she can wrap her legs around him, this allowed Logan to thrust faster into her giving her the sweet satisfaction of her cum covering his cock.

Cathy: Oh God~ Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. ~

Logan slowed down leaving himself all the way inside her as she let her head fall to his shoulder, enjoying the feeling of him making her cum, Logan still gripped her ass like if he let go then he'd drawn, Cathy didn't mind but was confused when he dropped her to the floor, Cathy caught herself with wobbly legs till Logan kept her up, spinning her around to face the wall.

Cathy: Oh yeah ~ Give it to me ~ Put it back in me ~

Logan hiked her dress up so he can see her ass, her underwear still in place but not for long as he tugged them down to her mid thighs, he had to squat a little since he's much bigger then Cathy but once he started to rub his cock on her still clenching pussy, she tip toed again giving him an easier chance to slide right back into her, going back to relentlessly pounding away at her while pulling her hips into his groin.

Logan: Fuck this pussy's tight ~

Cathy looked to him over her right shoulder her right hand reaching back moving her ass cheek aside letting him have better chance of going in and out getting deeper inside of the Interviewer, Cathy pushed her left hand against the wall so she can feel more of him, his right hand holding her right shoulder as his left hand started to gently slap at her rear, getting sharper and sharper as he does.

Logan: Tell me you want my cum ~ Say it!

Cathy repeated the words over and over again drawing him closure and closure to his climax as soon as she cam for the second time, Logan pulled out and shot his load inside her underwear, at least now she knows why he didn't drop them entirely, Cathy didn't care though as she stood up and watched as his cock still shot little spirts of cum in her panties.

Logan: God, that felt great ~

Logan panted while pulling his cock out from between her thighs, Logan didn't really realise what he did till he started to put his cock back away, only before he could apologise, Cathy pulled her under up, dropping her dress back into position, turning to him with a small smile.