Chapter 9 -- He Finally Asked

Start from the beginning

“Your bitch of a friend just randomly attacked me!” Addison screamed.

“You’re so full of shit! Everyone saw you tackle me!” Emma screamed back. 

I saw Liam, Louis, Harry, and Niall huddled in the corner, so I motioned for them to come over.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Well.” Liam said speaking up. “Addison was talking about how she was going to make Zayn her’s and that you’re nothing but a fake and she has no idea how Zayn even likes you.” 

Zayn walked next to me and put his hands around my waist. I just stared at Addison in disbelief.

“And then Emma got mad and said something about how Addison is a liar and a fake and no one likes her. So then Addison attacked her.” he explained.

“Why did you lie and say Emma attacked you?” I asked calmly.

“Doesn’t matter. You wouldn’t believe me anyway.” she said. She grabbed her bag and stormed out of the house.

“I’m sorry you guys had to see that.” Emma said.

“No its okay, but you girls can be very violent.” Harry said.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

“Well guys Justin just texted me and said he’s coming to pick me up. Peace out.” Emma said.

We all waved to her as she ran out the door. 

“Ya we better get going too.” Louis said.

“But you guys just got here.” I whined.

“Sorry Lo.” they all said.

They all started for the door and Zayn stayed back with me.

“I’ll pick you up at 7.” he said.

“Wait what?!” the boys yelled. They all turned around and stared at us.

“Did we just hear you say you’re picking her up? As in a date?”Harry asked with much excitement in his voice.

“Yes.” Zayn laughed.

“Finally!” they all screamed in sync.

I started laughing and Zayn just blushed.

“I’ll see you later babe.” he said and kissed my cheek.

“Bye guys.” I laughed.

I quickly ran upstairs and looked through my closet to find the perfect outfit.

Zayn’s P.O.V

“So where you going to take her?” Harry asked while knudging me with his elbow.

“I don’t know yet. What do you lads think?” I asked.

“I say take her to dinner and then go to one of the dancing things on the beach.” Liam  suggested.

“That’s a great idea Li! Thanks!” I laughed and took out my phone.

"Can’t wait to see you later love :) xx - Z"

"Can’t wait to see you later. It’s gonna be awesome :) - L"

I’m so happy I finally asked her to go out on a date. I can’t believe she’s liked me and never said anything about it. We could have been together a while ago. We eventually got back to our loft and I hopped in the shower. It was 4 a clock and I knew it was gonna take me a while to do my hair so I decided to get ready early.

Lola’s P.O.V

I frantically searched through my closet when I heard the front door slam shut. I walked to the hallway and leaned over the railing. 

“Vera? Is that you?” I asked.

“I’m downstairs Lola.” she said.

“Can you come up here please. I need help with something.” I explained.

“Sure thing! Be right up!” she said.

This sounds mean, but Vera has always been my favorite twin. She is always so sweet and she never complains about helping people. She’s nothing compared to Addison. Besides their looks, you would never think Addison and Vera are twins.

Whatcha need sis?” she asked while peaking her head in the door.

“Well Zayn asked me out on a date tonight.” I giggled.

“He did?! I’m so happy! Finally that boy grew some balls and asked you!” she laughed.

“This is where you come in. I need help picking something out. I only have three hours!” I squealed.

“Okay let me see.” she said and walked towards my closet.

Vera took about 5 minutes looking through my closet when she found the perfect outfit. 

“You’re so wearing this. It’s not to casual and it's not too fancy.” she smiled. We walked over to my mirror and she held it in front of me.

“Love it. You’re the best!” I laughed.

“What can I say? Now what are you doing with your hair?” she asked.

“I’m not quite sure.” I admitted.

"We're gonna straighten it." she said.

“Great idea!” I smiled.

“Go get dressed and the meet me in the bathroom.” she said.

She walked out of my room and into the bathroom. Vera had picked out a short floral dress and matched it with a pair of sandals. Luckily it wasn’t too short in the front and it actually looked good. I slipped it on and then met her in the bathroom.

"Alright now sit down.” she said. Vera took all my hair and smoothed it out. Then she began to straighten it and part my hair to the side.

“Beautiful.” she said.

“I love it.” I smiled.

“Now let’s just hairspray the little hairs and you’ll be all set.” she smiled.

“You’re amazing Ver.” I smiled.

“Thank you Lola. Now let’s do your makeup.” 

I grabbed all my natural decay and urban makeup and she started. After about an hour she was finished and did amazing. She didn’t put to much on but just enough so it looked good with my tan.

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

“Have I ever told you you’re the best sister and I love you to pieces?” I asked.

“You might have mentioned it a few times.” she laughed and hugged me.

“Has Addison mentioned anything to you about liking Zayn?” I asked.

“She’s said she thinks he hot and doesn’t understand why he wastes his time on you.” she said.

This sent a throw up feeling through my stomach. How could my own sister say that about me?

“What do you say back?” I questioned.

“I always say because he thinks you’re amazing person, which you are, and he thinks you’re beautiful. I also tell her that she needs to be grateful to you because this is your house and you could kick her out if you wanted.” she explained.

I never really thought about that. This is my house and I could kick her out. I would never do that to my sister anyways.

“It’s 5:30. What time did Zayn say he would be here?”

“7:00.” I replied.

“Alright. Well let’s go downstairs.” she suggested. I followed my little sister downstairs and we watched some t.v

~~~~~ Hey Everyone! I hope you're enjoying my fanfic so far! Thanks for reading it and enjoy! xx If you have any comments leave them below (: