Lu Xingyun went to open the door. He was still wearing transparent gloves and holding a knife. There was still bright red juice flowing down from the knife.

    The sunlight from behind shone on his back through the window, and the shadows covered the two people in front of him. Lu Xingyun's face could not be seen, but Xing Jianwen directly imagined the image of a murderer with a fierce face and scars.

    ! ! !

    When Xing Jianwen and his friends outside saw Lu Xingyun's posture, cold sweat rolled down their backs. Did they bump into some murder scene?

    Are they going to call the police? ? ? !

    "What's the matter with you?"

    The murderer's voice was very deep and magnetic, and his voice was beyond his appearance.

    As soon as Lu Xingyun opened the door, he saw four idiots standing at the door of his house. He knocked on the door and didn't speak. He just stared at him blankly. Are you sick?

    "Husband? Lu Xingyun! Where is he?" After Nan Zhi took out the peppers in the space, Lu Xingyun who was chopping peppers in the living room disappeared.

    "I'm at the door." Lu Xingyun answered Nan Zhi with his head tilted.

    The four of Xing Jianwen also saw Lu Xingyun's appearance. He was not as vicious as they imagined, but handsome and good-looking.

    "Handsome guy... yours, is it on your hands?" The goosebumps on Xing Jianwen's hands slowly disappeared, and there was still a little fear in his voice.

    "I'm chopping peppers, what are you guys doing? I'm still busy." Lu Xingyun got a little impatient.

    Upon closer inspection, apart from the red chili, there are indeed chili seeds stuck to the knife, and there is also a pungent smell of chili.

    The four of them breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were normal people. It wasn't their fuss. This was not a peaceful era like before, and all kinds of monsters and ghosts came out. There was nothing wrong with them being careful.

    They only found out a few days ago that their seemingly honest neighbor turned out to be a robber. After the earthquake, they have been making a living by robbery and stealing. The family who was robbed saw him and came to Xing Jianwen. They didn't know this. thing.     "It's like this. We feel a little tired going to the river to fetch water every day. We have a way to get a water pump and a water pipe. But we need to raise funds. Each family that joins needs a hundred catties of grain, water pumps and water pipes. We have made a round together, what is your intention, do you want to join?" Because of the shock just now, the attitude of Xing Jianwen and the others is quite good.     Lu Xingyun was surprised, he didn't expect these people to find them for something.     "What should you do if you lie to people?"     A hundred catties of food is not a small amount, even if they are not short of food, they are not being taken advantage of. It is impossible to just give them something for nothing to some invisible pump.     "We won't lie. Look, this is the signature of the residents who have agreed. The four of us live on the 22nd floor of this building. You should see that I am familiar. When the time comes, you will come directly to find me. We can do it. After we go and install the things in your home, you can pay for the food.”     Because the elevator was out of power, they ran up and down the 22nd floor every day, and their legs were almost broken.     The extra work of carrying water was even more exhausting. It took the four of them almost half a day to select the water they would use for two days.     Xing Jianwen has a brother who works in the hospital warehouse. When the hospital was cleaning the warehouse, he found that they had a lot of pumps and was very happy. They no longer have to carry water to climb the 22nd floor every day.     Later, I thought of using these pumps to earn some food for myself.