😜Curious Roommate : 17😜

Siddharth starts kissing her nipples, and she starts laughing.

Siddharth : is it hurts?

Reem : being honest, baby you are like kiddo, you are soft as feather, make me scream out louder baby.

Siddharth : what? Are you seriously not feeling me ruthless.

Reem : good joke baby. Do it harder. (She is kinky and because she use vibrators and clutch and clamps on her nipples, her nipples are used to with the self torture)

Reem likes rough sexual intercourse so she is demanding to get more hard.

Siddharth slapped her boob.

Reem : ahhh... Harder.

Siddharth : more harder?

Reem : yeah please, turn them red.

Siddharth turned to Avneet for suggestion because she is actually able to take all that torture which is somewhat disappointment for Siddharth's male ego.

Siddharth : what do I do?

Avneet : she plays with toys everyday, her body is used too with torture, as she wish all that BDSM stuff.

Siddharth : so what should I do?

Avneet : uhmm...

Reem : I will tell you, If you are half as hard with Avneet, she will scream out loud for you, she is sensitive like hell. (She laughed on Avneet)

Hearing this Siddharth launched onto Avneet and brought her down beside back on the bed.

Reem stood up with a smile and began rubbing her pussy watching them.

Siddharth was now mounting on her bestie Avneet and his hands were really holding her big breasts with more strength and excitement.

Avneet : siddharth baby go slow with me please. Don't do it so hard. Please I can't take it.

Reem : don't wait siddharth...Suck her.

Reem suggested laughingly who now stood naked.

Siddharth mouth devoured Avneet's big young breasts one by one and he closed his eyes in enjoyment.

And Avneet is moaning so loud.

Avneet have no control on her moaning, which is different from reem and better in the term of enjoyment for Siddharth.

Stay tuned.