👭👬Best Friends - 2👭👬

Avneet : if you are alone at your home, then I can come at your place I mean you know my landlord.

Siddharth : uhm...

Avneet : if you have any problem I don't mind meeting somewhere else.

Siddharth : no no why will i mind? You are my best friend, sure we meet at my place at 7 PM.

Avneet : I will get little late I guess so plan a dinner together.

Siddharth : uhm... Okay.

Avneet : see you at night then.

Siddharth : in evening.

Avneet : yeah same, take care bye.

Siddharth : bye.

Siddharth cuts the call.

Siddharth POV

Hey God I think it is not a good idea to call avneet at home, when all this rubbish thought is going on my mind.

Fckk, I am imagining my best friend naked body, relax siddharth take a deep breath.

And don't you dare to cross any limit with Avneet at least.

She is your best friend and the best relationship you found in this world.

You definitely should not spoil it at any cost.

Pov ends.

Siddharth decided that he will be in control but he don't know how, because thinking about Avneet making him get a boner today.

He can't rest today.

The day passed away,

Meanwhile with Avneet,

She is getting ready to go and meet Siddharth, she want to look decent but sexy to him.

And look decent and sexy together is not possible.

So she decided to wear a top pair with white shorts.

Avneet wear this

Avneet wear this.

She is ready to go to meet Siddharth.

She wants this meeting to get a better one. She didn't want Siddharth remember the last night.

But she didn't want that siddharth consider her his only friend for more.

She want to make him confess his feelings to her.

And she can go till any extent tonight to make that word come out from his mouth.

Stay tuned.