🎨tattoo : 10🎨

She made me sit on the bed and she sat on my lap.

We drew breath and kissed again, interlocking lips.

I kicked off my shoes, and started unbuttoning my shirt.

Then I felt her tugging at my belt buckle.

She smiled at me, and undid it, then unsnapped the button.

I caressed her breasts, weighing and evaluating them.

We are really going too fast, that much as our mind doesn't get time to think that whatever we are doing is right or wrong.

Her breasts were beautiful, full and firm, with thimble sized nipples and brown areoles, as they swayed before my eyes.

They were just of the perfect size. I kissed avneet ’s chin, then licked her neck, and delicately kissed her nipples, first the left, then the right.

Her hand crept into my pants and held my penis, which gradually hardened in her warm grasp.

She shifted her hips back so that my cock was pressing against her ass cheeks.

She got the idea, and twisted around and kissed me vigorously.

My hands went to her breasts, and had free play with them, tickling, rubbing, massaging, twisting the nipples, and rubbing the good feelings into her entire chest and belly.

After I was done with her beautiful breasts, I told her to get up and turn around.

Then she straddled my lap, her legs resting on my back, her body resting on my thighs.

She undid my shirt and pulled it off my chest and shoulders.

I quickly undid the cuffs and the shirt dropped to the floor.

She rubbed my chest with her hands, pinching my nipples.

Then as she massaged my chest and abdomen, every once in a while, touching my rock-hard cock through my pants, she began to kiss my neck and earlobes.

I reached around behind her and gripped both her firm butts with my hands, squeezing them like peaches.

She shivered as she licked my nipples and kissed them, alternating. She undid my zipper and jerked the band of my briefs down so that it sat on my cock, bisecting its length.

Stay tuned