👠Model's Fitting - 24👠

After I stop ejaculating, she stopped moving her hips and leaned her head on my shoulder.

I held her tight as we both sit there, her on top of my still throbbing cock, her pussy still quaking from her intense orgasm.

Avneet : ahhh...wow this is the best orgasm I have ever had Siddharth, It has never been so long or deep as that  felt. Your dick is so hot and hard.

She finally got her strength back and rose off of me, a large bit of my cum fell out onto my lap as she did.

I grab Avneet and kiss her deeply, a kiss that should never have been done and being forget.

I get up and start wearing my clothes. Avneet laid down on the couch, she moves much more than me so she is more tired and feeling exhausted.

I wear my clothes, wiping my dick and lap with her top she given me herself to clean up.

I wear my clothes back.

When Avneet is not in hurry to wear her clothes back, she is laying naked making me hard again.

Siddharth : you should also dress up mam, everyone must be thinking what is going on in cabin.

Avneet : hmm. I need a clean up.

Siddharth : okay so go and have it.

Avneet : you create a mess babyyyy. So you gonna clean up now.

Siddharth : how mam?

Avneet stretch her arms like a baby to ask him to lift her.

Siddharth did as this adult baby wish and bring her in bathroom.

Avneet : give me a clean up.

Siddharth squash some water on her cunt and starts cleaning when she again starts moaning when his hands come in the contact of her pussy.

But luckily they are done, so she came out wear her clothes back and get back on their work.

End of series.