🙈Half Virgin - 14🙈

Siddharth hand slowly slid into his blanket, seeing those milky thighs of Avneet made him turn on again.

He still can feel the touch of those thighs and how good they grip on his hard dick.

He needs to masturbate and seeing her is the best way so while he is on a video call talking to Avneet, he starts stroking his dick.

Siddharth is trying to find relief by unloading his cum.

Avneet : all good?

Siddharth : yeah. (While stroking but trying to not to show with his expression)

On the other side of video call, Avneet showed her thighs to him, which was really daring for Avneet as our Queen is also bottom naked.

Avneet POV

Stop behaving shameless Avneet, you just don't know what are you doing today?

Whatever happened in car was accidental, but I can't still believe it that someone can loose virginity accidentally.

Actually not,

I am still virgin, I mean half virgin as it was not sex or I didn't take it in my cunt completely that much to tear my hymen.

Oh god, what I am thinking, and just because I am thinking about what happened making me so desperate to touch me there on my cunt.

Since, I came back and take off my skirt not even for once I feel that I should wear something on that burning vagina of mine.

Even very idiotically and shameless, I switch into back cam when I know I am not wearing anything on my bottom half.

I made sure that it won't be visible on cam, but that was daring and more than daring it was shameless move.

POV ends.

Siddharth and Avneet continue talking under the hidden part from camera's their hands are rubbing and stroking their genitals.

No body of them are showing on face, but that thing doesn't make them reach the intensity where they can openly moan and release these loads.

Stay tuned.