🎎😱Scary Doll - 20😱🎎

The moment my erect member come into sight of this girl.

She moan a bit.

I never know that even the ghosts can feel horny.

But the expression on her face make me think she get excited by seeing my cock.

She take both my hands and place them on her butts and she move closer to me.

I am so scared, but now what I started she is giving finishing touch to that.

The thing I can't hold are my hormones, her butts are so soft.

The thongs she is wearing are not enough to cover her ass cheeks and they are exposed completely.

She moves closer, and then suddenly the tip of my cock just touch the center of her thong.

We both looks down when my cock’s head touched her panty covered pussy.

She adjust my cock just over her love triangle.

She open her legs a bit and now my cock is hitting there, right in the middle of her thighs.

She move her body slowly, she is doing everything itself because right now I am genuinely scared because with whom I am having all this isn't alive on this planet.

But my naked hard cock met with her long soft fingers.

I feels like melting in her hands due to that touch.

She touch it all over, ran her finger throughout the length of my cock.

I moaned a bit.

Avneet : do something? (With an sexually aroused look)

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : anything but dont behave like a statue.

Siddharth : but...

Avneet : listen... Until you please me like a good boy I won't harm you.

Siddharth : means you kill me after this? (With a scared look)

Avneet : not planned yet, but the way you are behaving makes me feel like you are useless to me. (In a warning tone, scaring him)

Siddharth : no please... Don't kill me I will do whatever you say?

Avneet : good....get down on your knees and now remove my panty with your hands.

Stay tuned