👠Model's Fitting - 6👠

I get some compliments and I get inside the locker room again.

Now I don't know he is able to control or not, but I am losing my patience for sure.

I wear a skirt and this is perfect as I wish.

The skirt is not figure tight that much but at its side with a zipper to pull up to tighten.

I intentionally let the zipper half open.

I left half panty exposed.

I wear a top which left my half boobs exposed from the sides and the nipples are almost ready coming out.

In the mirror I looked like a shameless girl, I know I cant wear this in public appearance I just want it to show to him.

Now I want to start the real play and just open the bolt of the door and ask siddharth for one size shorter skirt and seemed loose and not fitting to my body.

Siddharth (confused) : no mam, and all the skirts are of this same size only because I guess you given this size number to my brand owner.

Avneet : yeah that is my correct size but this is not. (Said from inside the locker room)

Siddharth bring two more skirts and  came near the door and seeing the door slightly opened he ask me to collect the skirts.

Avneet : come in!!

Siddharth : are you sure mam?

I said yes without any hesitation.

He open the door and the sight in front of him, I am sure must give him a damn hard on in his pant.

He looks at me from top to the bottom and this time he didn't asked for permission.

It look he was just waiting for my permission and if I give he will eat me up.

I love this reaction and want more.

Siddharth : what's the issue mam?

Avneet : look at this skirt seems to be loose and not fitting well.

He came close and he cant see the problem, as I was little shy.

Stay tuned