🎎😱Scary Doll - 27😱🎎

Avneet get up and start wearing her clothes after a heavy sexual intercourse happened between us, she is looking so shy and turned red now.

But it is after sex reaction of her, because during sexual play she was enjoying it.

She went to take a shower then Avneet wanna change her clothes. But she didn't have any clothes to change.

Siddharth offer her a long shirt to her, until he can order or bring some clothes for her until she is here with him in his flat.

Avneet take a shower and change her clothes, she avoid panty and bra as well wash them and hang them to get dry and ready to use again.

Avneet wear a long shirt which is reaching her knees, When siddharth is making a coffee for her.

She is wearing this and only this shirt, she is feeling little shy but Siddharth seen everything so not that much

But she is looking damn hot and it is enough to tempt Siddharth.

Siddharth : have a coffee.

Avneet : thanks.

Siddharth : by the way, we need to inform museam who bring you here that you are free from that spell and now they can't bring you in museam cage.

Avneet : yeah right, so will you please inform them on my behalf.

Siddharth : noooo. I can't police will catch me if I go there.

Avneet : oh yeah that's also right... Uhm...

Siddharth : I bring some clothes for you then you can go and tell them that you are free from spell now.

Avneet : hmm. But if you don't mind will you please arrange some money for me as I need to go to Canada.

Siddharth : yeah your family must be waiting for you.

Avneet : no I am all alone in this world. (Said sadly) that's why when my boyfriend left me I thought to die.

Siddharth : oh sad to hear.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : okay don't worry, I will arrange everything, you just inform museam.

Stay tuned.