👠Model's Fitting - 1👠

Introducing First, a famous brand model Avneet Kaur Nandra. She is 20 years old and achieve so much in her life in this young age.

She seen good or bad people's both in her life, some are too good when some are worst than anyone else.

Avneet is beautiful in all the terms of beauty, God made her really in a free time with all the dedication.

She is one of the most beautiful model in India, so she carries a different level tantrums and attitude.

Avneet had been in a relationship once in a school, she loved her boyfriend a lot.

Her boyfriend asked a kiss from her and she didn't denied him, and in library he tried to kiss her.

But fortunately and unfortunately they got caught by a teacher, the teacher made her appear in front of principal.

Avneet accepted in front of family and principal that she loves him, but her boyfriend denied and told in front of teacher that Avneet is insisting him for a kiss.

She felt her first heart break. And after this betrayal, Avneet lose trust on relationships.

After that 3 years run away, Avneet never been in a relationship. But she is looking for a boy these days for some makeouts but with no feelings and no strings attached.

But for the whole month she was busy, she had no time for anything and she wants a handsome boy and right time together.

Anyways,

She is an actress she have hundred good options around her, but she want someone not to be around her after their make out.

Avneet is going for an inaugural event tomorrow, and it's a fashion brand inauguration and company send her dresses to wear for event.

The company is the biggest lingerie brand too in India.

And brand owner send outfits with a boy to her with a lot of options with the representative of company.

His name is Siddharth, he is 20 years old.

Stay tuned.