👠Model's Fitting - 13👠

Avneet : do you want me to help siddharth? (Teasingly)

Siddharth : no I will manage.

Avneet : you need help.

Siddharth : your bums are bigger than this dress. (He specifically call them "bums" Made her shy more)

Avneet : ok ok let me wear it.

Siddharth : no I will make you wear. Keep quiet.

Avneet didn't know actually why she is listening a boy who just came to deliver the clothes here.

But the next second she thought that when she is standing bottom naked in front of him she should not argue because she is having fun too.

Siddharth is pulling the skirt up, he loose the zippers

Avneet : siddharth, let me help. Please.

Siddharth : I am doing.

Avneet : but in your tries I am standing naked here, I am feeling shy, let me wear.

Siddharth : uhm.... Wait turn around.

Avneet wanna refuse but siddharth just told her and turn her around holding her shoulders.

Siddharth : ohhhhhhhhhh. (Burst out suddenly in a loud voice)

Avneet turn around and she get alert, because the door was opened, and she thought anyone came. And Avneet didn't want to share the exhibition of her ass to anyone else.

Avneet : what happened? (She asked panicking)

Siddharth : what happened to you? (He disappointedly said and turn her around again).

Avneet half turn around her face.

Avneet : why you shouted, siddharth?

Siddharth : you have a great ass kiddo. Kinda perfect in the world. (Said getting fascinated on her ass)

Siddharth grab those soft ass cheeks, and starts kissing them like crazy.

Avneet slightly bend over from his soft pushes from his mouth as he is kissing his ass.

He gone mad for her ass.

Avneet : calm down... Sid.... Cool down... Yar... I am not... Running. (He didn't even let her complete in once)

After 2 minutes,

He takes rest and give rest to her ass too.

Avneet : now make me wear skirt.

Stay tuned