😜Curious Roommate : 2😜

Siddharth greet them with all the respect and Reem and Avneet ask him to sit to tell him the rules he have to follow to live in this flat.

Siddharth sits like a student who is listening the lecture of principal.

Siddharth : I will follow all the rules, mam.

Avneet : so first and most important rule, you have to be careful always as you are going to share flat with two girls.

Siddharth : I am safe guy mam, I promise you didn't need to worried about that.

Reem laughed a bit.

Reem : we know we are safe, even you should think about your security. (In a teasing tone)

Siddharth smiled a bit, as he knows she is teasing him.

Avneet : okay, next rule that you have to knock the door before come to our room, and we normally dressed in shorts and crop tops at home.

Siddharth : I understood mam, I will be in my room only.

Avneet : no, you can come out.

Reem : yeah, but you have to dress well. And talk to both us in a respectful manner always.

Siddharth : okay mam.

Avneet : we have washing machine here, mostly it kept full of our clothes so you have to wash your clothes yourself, yeah you can dry your clothes.

Siddharth : okay.

Reem : don't touch any of your clothes or stuff around you!!

Siddharth : sure mam.

Avneet : I guess you are nice guy so no more rules for you, enjoy your life.

Siddharth : thanks.

Reem : do you drink?

Siddharth : no mam, I never drink... Don't worry.

Avneet : we don't have any problem if you drink, but if you drink invite us too, we will love to join the party.

Reem give high five to Avneet.

Siddharth feels nervous.

Reem : don't worry she is kidding kiddo.

Siddharth smiled a bit.

Avneet : so that is your room!!

Stay tuned