🚿Bedroom to Shower - 8🚿

He moves close to her.

And his hand starts coming over her shorts. Siddharth starts kissing her. And in this time, his hand try to slide inside her shorts.

But avneet stopped at the right time, or you can say she also regretted that she stop him at the very wrong time.

Siddharth : I am sorry.

He went close to her again and make her sit on the bed, and sat on his knees right between her legs.

In Avneet's POV

He spread my legs and starts kissing my legs, Now it is getting more difficult for me to control.

Siddharth is my boyfriend and since so long I was waiting for him to come close to me hug me so tightly.

I always want to feel his touch.

So when I am getting them it is very difficult for me to stop him.

So I decided I won't stop him, until the limit.

I am just enjoying what he is doing, he is maintaining his limit very well so I know that I should not stop him right here.

He is loving licking and kissing my legs, which started from my toes and slowly coming upwards.

Electric currents passing through my spine right now, when he starts kissing my inner thighs.

This is can be called the most sensitive body part of mine.

Here even I am losing my control and feeling like that I should take off my shorts and throw it away.

But I know my one signal will make him tear it off.

So i remains silent.

As it will help us to keep in our control.

Avneet POV ends.

Both of them is feeling so desperate and now they can say that this will not be in the control after few more minutes.

Stay tuned