🙈Half Virgin - 12🙈

Avneet keep on sitting with his dick in her cunt for fifteen minutes.

Finally,

They reached her residence.

Avneet slowly get up pulling her pussy lips embraced with his dick for more than fifteen minutes.

She get up and her skirt fall down, so nobody realised what happened.

Siddharth fix his jeans but because of his hard boner, he didn't came out to see her off.

Avneet can understand his problem.

But right now her biggest issue is her flowing pussy after this one time breaking of restrictions and invade in her vagina.

She went to her flat. She lives alone and she get inside, throw all her shopping bags on sofa.

And she said down on the bed.

She is thinking about that how it's possible what happened in real in her life in car.

She is not feeling disgusting instead of she is thanking her God, that it happened with Siddharth.

She have feelings for siddharth, which she never expressed.

But now she is feeling so awkward too, because she don't know how will she face siddharth next time.

But after the first entry registered in her pussy, he left her HALF VIRGIN.

Avneet (to herself) : think avneet, what will you answer if he ask you why were you Pantyless.

Now after sometime, siddharth reached home too.

He is feeling guilty without any reasons. But he feels that it's his mistake what happened.

He thought that he should call Avneet. But his boner is still hard.

Before he could, he get a video call from Avneet.

Siddharth is standing bottom naked with his hard on.

But he picks up the call with the thought that it would not be visible in anyway to Avneet, as he keep the camera on his face only.

Siddharth picks up the call.

Stay tuned.

40+ votes on this and previous chapter