🎎😱Scary Doll - 1😱🎎

Let's start introduction with Siddharth Nigam,

He is 24 year old, young, naughty lad, export of flirting, but never had any physical relationship.

That is something where Siddharth Nigam is weak to approach a girl, and that is why, even after being a college stud and the most handsome boy of the office where he work right now.

He is waiting for his maiden encounter with any girl, but we have a long wish list, he want someone beautiful to start his sex life.

He works in Higher Security Agency, His company provide security guards to the Jewelery exhibitions, museum, art galleries, or places where the expensive thing kept stored.

And Siddharth is a supervisor of the security team.

But because of his job, he get chances to participate in so many big events like celebrity appearances. Award show, the most famous art galleries exhibitions, jewellery exhibition, and so many more.

He is happy with his job, and spending a good life. But not personally, he is single, and from so many days he is feelings that now she want someone in his life.

Even his family start finding a girl for him.

And he didn't have any problem with this because he didn't have any choice for himself.

So basically he is depend on his family for find a girl for him.

He is ready for arrange marriage.

Back to his professional life,

This is the season of Mega event, Siddharth is so busy these days in his job.

In last 10 days we didn't get a good sleep of 6-7 straight hours.

He is working in day and night shift both, but now in the 10 days he is tired.

He want a day or two days leave. But his boss told him that tonight, they are going to the provide the A+ security to museum.

Siddharth : I am really sorry boss but I will not come tonight, I didn't slept properly from last 10 days, I want leave today.

Stay tuned.