🚿Shower Time - 4🚿

Avneet : by the way to be honest I am really so happy that you came I was getting super bored.

Siddharth : and when you are super bored I know what you do.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : I know, that you must plan to play with yourself.

Avneet : shut up I won't do that regularly.

Siddharth : so you have no plan for that?

Avneet : maybe I had but now when you are here with me I am not feeling bored na.

Siddharth : but I would love to help you out with your self love if you want. (Said naughtily, pressing his hand on her chest)

Siddharth is trying to tease her, and Avneet retailiate at the same intensity to tempt him.

Avneet : yes, by the way you are right maybe if you come after 1 hour, you would find my lower below my knees and i must be playing with my clit. (She said turn him on, she stated this statement in a way tempting way)

Siddharth feels that the current ran down in his body.

Siddharth pulls her more closer.

Siddharth : I don't think we are late for that as your flatmate will not come, we can enjoy a bit.

Avneet : baby, hold on your horses 🐎, you are going too fast just sit and relax for sometime, we have a whole day here, don't worry.

Siddharth : but Avneet, I have only one hour. Actually I have to go somewhere. And I didn't even have idea how much I have to travel.

Avneet : that is sad, if you have only one hour then you can't take a feel.

Siddharth : feel?

Avneet : yeah, I mean it feels super amazing when or if you will be touch down there.

Avneet is tempting him and he is getting crazy too.

Siddharth : you know na what are you trying to do.

Stay tuned