🚿Bedroom to Shower - 11🚿

He said me teasing "i should taste it I guess, it looks delicious".

I am feeling myself behaving so shameless, because I spread my legs wide inviting him on his demand to taste my pussy.

I thought he will directly attack my pussy…But noo… He is teasing me in return of my co operative behaviour.

I decided that I will punish him for this but not now.

He is teasing me by licking my inner thighs.

I can see that his eyes are on my pussy only, so I didn't demanded I know he can't resist my pussy for more than one minute.

He lost his patience within 30 seconds and he press his head and place it on my pussy.

He spread my pussy walls and start kissing me deep inside..

I am trying my best to control my moans.

His sucking, licking tongue is amazing.

I am super wet and his saliva is making it even more wet and sticky.

I know this thing very well that I need a urgent shower immediately after he leave.

He lift me up grabbing my ass and licking me deep inside my pussy.

His tongue must have explored each and every corner in my pussy today.

I am reaching to my first orgasm with him.

I am moaning slowly but deep…Ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh… with his rhythmic movements on my pussy with the sweet torture.

His licking is super amazing. And it is like a Jackpot for him because he must be not thinking that it will go this way.

Siddharth is pushing my top up now, this is the natural issue of every guy they can't be satisfied from the thing they got without asking.

Even after get me unexpectedly bottom naked in front of him, he is trying now to strip off the rest top and bra too.

He came to make me full naked in once, when he didn't even removed his any cloth.

I complain about it "you want me to get naked in front of you, when you didn't even removed because a single cloth today, I also have expectation my boy".

Siddharth : I don't mind.

Stay tuned.