🎎😱Scary Doll - 17😱🎎

Friend : hii siddharth, where are you?

Siddharth : at my home, what happened? You are sounding worried?

Friend : bro... Police came to search my house for that mystery girl doll, which was in museum.

Siddharth : mystery girl doll?

Friend : yeah actually haunted.

Siddharth : what was haunted in that brother, you also seen her, I guess she is so beautifully crafted.

Friend : she isn't a doll, siddharth. She is dead girl, but a spirit is in her only, she have supernatural negative powers, a ghost buster caught her in Canada and spell her which made her still.

Siddharth : what rubbish? (He isn't believe all this)

Friend : I am sending you an article about her. This doll is really dangerous.

Siddharth gulped with fear.

Because that doll is in front of his eyes.

Siddharth check her cunt again, it's still hot and oozing juices, even after knowing this much the manly desires seeing the naked pussy of this mystery girl.

He can't stop himself touching her.

His Friend send an article published about this girl to him.

Siddharth reads it when his hand still on her pussy.

Article ---

If you see this girl anywhere, stay away from this doll, else it can proved a deadly object for you.

There is an active spirit in this body, she looks good and her eyes must hypnotise you and attract you.

But if you made mistake to touch her, it can be the most biggest mistake you ever done.

So stay away, and inform police if you see this doll anywhere.

Again, it's not a joke, she can be life threatening.

Siddharth hands starts shaking after reading this article.

And just after he finish reading, he feels a movement in this dolls body.

Siddharth screamed loudly in fear, the eyelids is moving of this doll which is considered non living object by siddharth.

That girl is on bed, she gets up immediately, she stretch her arms like she woke up after so many years.

Avneet (doll) : finally....

Stay tuned