🎨tattoo : 14🎨

Then I began to get lower, kissing all the way. I kissed her belly and her beautiful deep navel while I took her panty off and threw it away.

There was the wonderful love-hole.

I moved my hand over her cunt. It was clean; no hair on it.

I moved one finger along the length of her cunt lips.

Touch of her juice on the cunt lips and touch of her cunt-petals were giving most exciting pleasure.

She was just closing her eyes and enjoying.

With my nails, I touched her clit she was feeling great.

Avneet : You are doing great shhh ahhh! Where have you been this long?”My fingers were playing with cunt petals and clit. I took clit between two fingers and messed it slowly.

She moaned.

I continued with moving my fingers along cunt petals and messing with the clit.

She increased moaning.

She pulled my head towards her.

I started licking her lower tummy with my finger inside her cunt.

While licking, I inserted three fingers in her cunt.

She spread her thighs. With her own hands, she parted the lip petals of her cunt.

I had the first view of the most loveable and sought after cunt.

I kissed the pink area of cunt; removed her hand and spread lips further apart.

It was all pink and-juices-were-all-around.

I put my tongue on the lips and moved along the length of cunt.

Avneet moaned and pushed my head down.

I licked the cunt and took the clit between two lips and kept pressing it.

Her hip started moving up and down.

With the clit in between my lips, I pushed the first one and then three fingers in her cunt.

I moved my fingers in her cunt fast so the lips also moved over clit faster.

She was moaning and then she start encouraging me.

Avneet : Fuck me, put your dick inside, my pussy is burning. What are you waiting for?

Stay tuned