🎨tattoo : 2🎨

I replied that "she can choose tattoo according to her convenience when she come".

Avneet : but I want the tattoo around her navel at the center, one on the top thighs too, near my pantylines.

I am confused after reading this because this sounds she is not Avneet Kaur and someone is pulling my legs.

Actually, I don't like to did such kinda tattoo and as I felt she is fake or someone else I said yes, because I know nobody will come.

I replied her text saying its my pleasure to work with her and asked her time of visit

She replied back with the exact time.

I just put my phone down I deal with such kinda fake people so many time to get detail of my free time using celebrity's name.

Avneet (text) : So now the time is fixed that's on tomorrow morning 10 Am.

I am not getting it after getting constant text from her that who is she in real.

I confirmed the meeting.

I am not expecting it's too be avneet, but still I told my staff to keep the VIP room ready by morning.

As it was morning, there were no customers because I didn't gave any appointment to anyone for today.

It's 10:30 but she didn't came so I got it someone was pranked me.

But exactly at 10:35 am when I looked at the clock, the door opened and my eyes are really not believing that Avneet Kaur arrived at my place.

I am shocked, but I welcomed Avneet with great respect, Avneet is wearing a saree today, looks like she is coming from any function.

She was looking like beauty goddess in that Saree.

Avneet introduced herself with me formally and forward her hand to me

Stay tuned.