🎎😱Scary Doll - 28😱🎎

Siddharth went and bring clothes according to Avneet's requirement, then he even went with her to museam where Avneet gave her Statement that now she is free from magical spell.

And she wanna live a normal life, she even ask museum staff to arrange passport and all the formalities she need to go back to Canada as she is stucked here.

But there is problem, just because Avneet is died in Hospital according to hospital staff after suicide.

Her all the documents become null and void, and she can't use them.

It's a long procedure and till then she can't board a flight to Canada.

She is stucked in India now.

But museum staff told her that they will give some money to her to arrange hotel for a month.

Until, they find any legal option for her return to Canada.

Avneet is also not in hurry as no one is waiting for her in Canada.

She came out and told everything to Siddharth, museum gives her 1 lakh rupees to arrange any hotel or a place to live.

Until they find any solution.

Siddharth : I guess you should save this money.

Avneet : but how? Where will I live then?

Siddharth : uhm.. If you can trust me I won't mind if you live in my flat.

Avneet : there is no reason to not to trust you.

Siddharth : you have.

Avneet blush hard.

Siddharth : blushing?

Avneet : let's go, I have no issues to live with you, we can stay friends and friends can share flat.

Siddharth : yeah flat not room.

Avneet : yeah this much we can do and that much we both can control.

Both of them laughed.

Siddharth drives the car back to home, and Siddharth offer her to stay in his guest room and be his guest for next few days.

Avneet said that they can control but will they really able to control themselves I doubt 😂?

What do you think guys?

Stay tuned.