👨‍⚕Doctor - 16👨‍⚕

Now she hold his cock and kiss.

For the first time, I am touching a dick and smelling it.

I like the aroma of his cock. I too placed a soft kiss on his cock.

Siddharth : Please suck my cock move my cock skin back and forth.

He is guiding me and I am following him.

I play with his cock and suck took deep in my throat but I felt giggling sensation, so I took his dick out.

His cock is dripping with pre-cum and it was sticky mixed with my saliva. After 10 strokes when he feel his first layer of cum is ready to dispatch.

He take out his cock from my mouth.

He rub his cock on my breasts softly pat my boobs with his cock and made my boobiee wet, with his pre-cum my boobs are drench.

But actually, he pull out his cock without my consent so I again starts sucking it until I feel happy with some cum flow on my face too.

I have nasty thoughts of sex, and I am like I wanna try everything in one day only with my first sex.

Now my pussy starts oozing with excess juice, Siddhaarth sir notice my pussy.

I am feeling horny now gently he make me laid on the bed, open my legs and rub his cock against my pussy, that ends our foreplay and penetration gonna begins here.

Means, now soon the Virginity gonna break.

He got me fully wet with his foreplay techniques and now it’s his time to take me home.

He patted my pussy lips with his hard erect cock for some more time.

I look at his face with an appealing look for sex and penetrate this cock in me.

Now he starts rubbing his cock holding his cock in his hand, he is looking for my opening.

I don't know why he is searching for something right in front of him.

Avneet : what happened sir?

Siddharth : nothing.

Avneet : you can insert it in then.

Siddharth sir smiled, he press his cock on my pussy lips but slipped on the other side, it won't entered in my pussy.

Siddharth sir miss the shot.

Avneet : why I am feeling like you are teasing me?

Siddharth : oh really, but I guess I am not. (With a teasing smile)

Avneet : you are.

Siddharth : no girl, I am really not teasing. (With a more teasing smile)

Stay tuned