🙈Half Virgin - 9🙈

Siddharth knows what it is under her.

He puts his hand in his pocket to stretch his finger to took his tool away from her body.

But it's not possible.

Siddharth put his hand in his pocket to control. But touch his genital make it more violent.

Now his dick is so hard and ready to tear off the zip of the Jeans.

Avneet can feel it strange, she turn her face around but just smiled.

But in the fight of ten minutes between siddharth's hard tool and zip of the Jeans, his dick win.

It made a way to escape before siddharth could make any damage control, it slides the Zip down and his dick spring out.

Siddharth is feeling so awkward and he wants to control this, but as soon his cock tip escape from his Jean.

His dick directly come in contact of Avneet's bare butts.

Avneet feels his dick and she immediately understood it now.

She is shy like hell, she turn her face around, she look into his eyes but he shocked like hell.

He know what make his dick sprang out, but he didn't know that why she is naked under her skirt.

Is it her regular thing? Siddharth have a lot of confusion.

Both of them embarrased at the same time.

Avneet can't speak up now after sitting on his dick.

Without any wish from both of them, her bare ass and his dick is in contact under the sheer cover of her skirt.

Her skirt is just helping her to hide this happen under it.

Avneet feels so shy and she try to fix her skirt, but it's too late.

Even fortune wants it, his dick is so hard to sit on it.

Avneet have no choice so she open her legs and comfort his dick between her thighs.

Siddharth : I am sorry avneet. (Whispers in her ear). Sagar please stop the car.

Avneet : I am okay siddharth, Sagar, continue.

Stay tuned.