👭👬Best Friends - 12👭👬

He is gonna place his mouth again on my boobs but in an instant, when he open his mouth.

I moves back, teasing him by not offering him my boobs.

He then pull me closer and take a hold on my boob with his hand and make my nipples went into his mouth.

I am second time nude over the top in front of my bestie, I should not call him just bestie.

But it's a fact that we didn't think about relationship yet and going towards being friends second time.

But I won't mind that, he will be the same guy even if he become my bf.

So even if he say that he just wanna be friend with me, I am sure I wont stop him to touch me all over my body.

I am just cover with a panty.

He keep feeding himself with my breasts as if I am milking him.

Over time, I get tired leaning over him, but he is not looking tired of sucking my boobs.

I told him to get down. So we rolled again, with siddharth over me.

He completely laid over me with both his hands under my butts and gently squeezing them.

He is desperate to feel my womanhood, he placed his hands over my butt, one of them starts rubbing me over the panty.

Meanwhile his mouth keep on sucking my boobies like a baby would do, except that this baby is a 23 years old.

But I am loving to feed my boobs to this baby and I wish I will feed my breasts to his babies in future. I mean our babies. 🙈🙈

My nipples erect to their maximum extent and he kept sucking and biting my boobs so hard.

Now he get up from me like he just realise that I am just in my panty.

He told me "why this panty is there".

I just blush as I know what gonna happen next.

I can feel that my panty is dripping wet with my orgasm already.

So that fabric actually not needed.

He got in between my legs and starts kissing my thighs, he keep licking the inners of my thigh on both sides and unable to bear the sweet pain anymore.

Stay tuned