🎎😱Scary Doll - 6😱🎎

Siddharth is still looking at her eyes, they really have some spell in her eyes.

Guard : all fine sir? (Said noticing him staring at that doll)

Siddharth : yes.

Guard and siddharth came out from the museum and night pass away.

After his duty finished, siddharth came back to his home.

He convince himself that thinking about that museum girl is wrong because it's just a doll, being crazy for a non living object like this, and burning in sexual desires for a doll is so weird and wrong.

He convince himself and to distract his mind, he get himself busy in something else.

But today,

Siddharth said "No" to go for a night shift, even the museum change the security Agency.

He didn't have duty on that museum.

Siddharth isn't able to forget that Girl doll, he decided that he will go and see that girl in museum next day.

Because that doll is on display so this is not a big issue.

Siddharth sleep with this thought.

Early morning,

While having breakfast, siddharth get a call from his boss.

Siddharth : good morning sir.

Boss : good morning siddharth, I have a news for you?

Siddharth : good or bad?

Boss : by the way it's not a good news but I am happy with all what happened?

Siddharth : what happened sir?

Boss : from the National museum, a thief stole A Girl Statue, museum bring from Canada for some study.

Siddharth : what?

Boss : yeah, and I am so happy that it happened after they remove our Security Agency from this task.

Siddharth : sir, I will call you little later.

Boss : sure.

Siddharth disconnected the call, he wanna know which doll has been stolen by that stupid theif.

He turn on the TV, it's a headline on TV.

That a thief stolen a special girl statue from the museum last night. Nowhere mentioned that what is actually special about that statue.

Government announced reward of 5 lakh to a person bring information about that theif.

Stay tuned.