👭👬Best Friends - Summary👭👬

Welcome my dear innocent readers,

If you read the drunk best friend series in my book "Sidneet X Shots", you will be able to understand the story from the first line.

So if you have time go and read it on.

If not,

I am giving short summary about it.

Summary of last part ---

Avneet and Siddharth are best friend they never confessed their feelings to each other when they both feel more than friends for each other.

But just because Siddharth doesn't want to spoil is friendship with Avneet and he never got a hint from Avneet that she loves him.

So she makes a girlfriend, on her birthday Siddharth was planning to give her surprise.

When we get to know that she was cheating on him.

Siddharth felt heart broken and he drunk more than he should, luckily, avneet received him from the bar.

And bring him with her in her car to his buildings parking lot.

Siddharth was in his half senses, and in the affect of that drink make him cross him lines of friendship.

And Avneet wants it too, so she let that happen and at last they end up having sex in car.

Later avneet tried to bring Siddharth to her home, but her landlord seen him with her.

And her landlord suggested her to send him to his house, she did that.

Siddharth get back to his home with the driver of her landlord.

Abhishek, his brother hide this truth from his family somehow that he was drunk last night.

And Siddharth wake up next morning with hangover, the thought of having sex with his best friend Avneet is wandering in front of his eyes.

But he is thinking that is his imagination, he didn't remember it happened in real. But that scenes actually happened last night making him feel more desperate now.

When Avneet is thinking what will she answer Siddharth, if he remember about their last night sex session in car.

Stay tuned.