🎎😱Scary Doll - 33😱🎎

I cross her navel and she arch her back up as I kiss on her vaginal mound.

I held my head out for a moment and as I glare at her as she is moaning when I am kissing there.

I have miss witnessing this camel toe in last 21 days, the lips are pink, her wetness increased its beauty tenfold.

I start teasing her as I kept kissing her thighs and work my way up to her cunt slowly.

I let down a hard lick from the bottom her crack to her clit, savoring her juices.

She is supporting herself with her hands as her eyecandy perform oral sex on her, but when my tongue touched her clit she knock herself down on the bed with a moan.

I increase my pace as my tongue rattle over her clit, and she keep inviting me by pushing my head from the back.

I know she is also out of her control and I put two of my fingers into her cunt.

As I keeprubbing her G-spot and licking her clit she is arching her back upwards and downwards, trying to get away from my mouth.

Soon she came and my mouth deluge with her juices and I didn’t let one drop to waste.

As I notice her skin was covered with Goosebumps and she is shivering from a hard orgasm I get up.

It take her a minute.

She was ready to return the favor as she started untying the knot of my pants.

She pull both of my pants and my underwear in one go, undressing my member.

She gasped seeing the throbbing hard on again within minutes ready for her.

The rock hard cock is swelling with her touch. She cant cover the whole thing in her palm, she used both of her hands and there was still left.

She shag a bit and let the tip out of the skin.

The tip of my cock turn pink with all the attention given to it.

She lick the tip of my penis as I let an Ahh out.

I was in cloud  nine, as I watch her tasting my precum.

My erection had taken it’s maximum size, as she put the tip in her mouth another ahhh of mine followed.

Stay tuned