👨‍⚕Doctor - 8👨‍⚕

Avneet got a written permission from warden but she didn't informed anyone, didn't even shared with Reem about it.

She get an appointment for tomorrow, but she actually don't know what will she do with this appointment.

Because, she is completely fit and healthy and she can't ask him about the confusion in her mind.

But, at last she thinks that maybe she should ask him.

Next morning,

She went to Doctor's clinic, his compounder check the permission and let her go in.

Siddharth is not that Doctor's normal uniform, he is wearing casual clothing normally boys wearing making him look damn hot

Avneet give him a permission paper.

Avneet : good morning sir.

Siddharth : good morning. (He reads her name of paper) Miss Avneet. Have a seat.

Avneet : thanks sir.

Siddharth : so how may I help you, Dear?

Avneet melts when he calls her dear. But now she is thinking what she should tell him that what is her problem.

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet : actually sir, I had fever last night and I am feeling so tired and dizziness from yesterday.

Siddharth : from how many days it happening?

Avneet : uhm.. 2 days.

Siddharth : from the day of party I guess right?

Avneet nodded.

Siddharth : maybe, you had something wrong in party. Let me examine.

Siddharth ask avneet to sit on the examination bed.

She sat there.

He asked other health related to Avneet, when Avneet is busy staring at him.

He went near her and asked her to show tongue.

Avneet take out her tongue.

Siddharth : it's normal.

He place his hand on her cheek to check her eyes.

His face is near her face and Avneet blood pump must be raising with every look of him into her eyes.

His perfume making her feel wild, Avneet never believes that men's perfume tempts girls like it has been shown in most of perfume advertisement in India.

Siddharth : it's also fine.

Then he ask her to lie down on examination table.

She lay down on the table.

She know that she is completely fine and he can't diagnose anything like this.

He came close to Avneet with stethoscope.

Stay tuned