🙈Half Virgin - 3🙈

Next morning,

Two - three more friends join them, one of them named Sagar.

Sagar is batchmate of Avneet, and there was a time in college when Sagar proposed Avneet but she rejected.

Later, they become casual friends and years passed out after that. Ayaan (Jannat's brother) also travelling with them, he is 18 years old.

They all are going Manali.

They have a plan to come back at night only, as they all have office next day.

Siddharth got a new car that too a sports car.

Faisal is going with his bike,

Jannat also planning to go with Faisal on bike but after seeing his siddharth's car she decide to travel with Siddharth.

So Jannat, Avneet, Siddharth and Ayaan settle in his car, when Faisal and Sagar went on Faisal's bike.

They travel to Manali.

They lives 60 kilometers away from Manali. So within two hours travel they reached Manali.

Avneet sat beside the driver seat with Siddharth in car. They have long chat in car.

Even the whole day, Avneet and Siddharth pass together.

Later in early evening,

Jannat and Avneet wanna go for shopping. And Faisal decided to go with girls.

Avneet : you also come na siddharth?

Siddharth : uhm... Yes I can. (He wanna spend time with his only love intrest of life)

Avneet : so let's go.

Sagar and Ayaan join.

Ayaan : where are you going, Siddharth bhai?

Siddharth : going for shopping. Wanna join?

Ayaan : but what will we do there, siddharth bhai, I mean they just want someone to carry their bags.

Avneet : ohh really, then you guys have fun we are going.

Siddharth wanna go but he didn't argue.

And when they three went for a shopping, Ayaan, Sagar and Siddharth went for taking some photographs.

It's a bad weather now in Manali,

Siddharth called Avneet to hurry up because they are getting late.

Avneet is busy with something but she also make hurry and come with Faisal and Jannat.

Stay tuned.