😏Naughty Girl : 16😏

Avneet : now slowly push it in. (She close her eyes) I am out of control please insert.

As she said I push my penis and it insert half in her pussy she scream in pain.

Siddharth : avneet please don't scream if anyone heard then we are gone.

Avneet : let them go to hell for now, you rub me here. (She guide my hand on her pussy)

Siddharth : may I continue.

Avneet : I am feeling pain massage it please.

I start massaging her pussy, and with other hand her 34 size boobs, I took her nipple in my mouth and start jerking she feels some rest then

I again gave a stroke and my penis slipped in her pussy completely she only softly moaned.

Avneet : aaah hhaaa this is amazing.

With ease I start fucking her, I start humping her pussy, she was out of pain and was moaning in pleasure.

The fucking sound of our penis vagina in the room she was enjoying this in full of heart like me.

Within 10 strokes, Avneet declare that she is really close to her climax even I want that because I have 10 minutes to dress up and appear in principal's office.

Avneet : sir, keep on fucking.... Don't stop.... Ahhh... Ahh. (It continues)

Siddharth : relax yourself now.

Avneet : hm. mmmmm mhmmmm mhmmm. (Moans continue with strokes)

Siddharth is ready to unload his sperm so he pull it out immediately as he can't take a risk with his 18 year old young student.

Avneet cummed hard.

Siddharth too.

We have some tissue papers to wipe out juices, I wipe out her pussy with a tissue paper and put it into my bag.

It's not waste at all, so I didn't throw it in dustbin.

Now she gets up.

She hugs me and I hugs her too, my both hands are on her waist and both hands spank her butts at last.

From where it all started.

Avneet : uhmm.... They are good.

Siddharth : leaving some marks of mine on your bubbles.

Hearing this something happened to this wild cat and she bite me on my chest.

Siddharth : uh.... What was that?

Avneet : my stamp on you, so now you are mine.

They dress up.

End of series.