👠Model's Fitting - 11👠

He came near to me now , he stand there and handed me the clothes to change.

Without wasting any time I take off my top.

Now I am standing just with that red bra in front of him cant say half naked but I am feeling like I am semi naked to him with covering my boobies in that sexy bra.

He already seen this. And he is shirtless too giving me confidence.

He is looking desperate to touch me but he made sure that he didn’t touch me and just enjoying the view.

In fact, I also have the same plan in mind just to give show only.

Before I could wear any other top of the bra and he give me the second skirt to try.

Avneet : I should wear the top first.

Siddharth : no, try the skirt first please.

Avneet : oh but why what is your benefit in it.

Siddharth : there is my benefit when you bend down I will get a better view in between your bra.

Avneet : naughty boy. (Getting shy)

Siddharth : do it please?

Avneet : no I won't bend, I am toh kiddo na.

Siddharth : yes you are kiddo. (He is not ready to leave teasing her)

Avneet : okay uncle, then help me to change the skirt, I won't bend down. (Act like a kid)

Siddharth is in advantage from this.

He get down on his knees, he unzip my skirt and take it down slowly. I am in that red hot colored panty and exposed my whole panty to him.

I give the skirt in his hand to make me wear it, it's more figure hugging and tight.

Siddharth is feeling like to kiss my thighs but he control in anyway.

I am behaving like a shameless girl, act like a kiddo asking this stranger to dress me.

I bend my legs to get inside this new skirt and co operate with him to help me wearing this skirt.

But he move the skirt away from me.

Stay tuned.