😜Curious Roommate : 1😜

This one get more vote so here it is

Introducing first Avneet Kaur, she is 23 year old, cool and bold girl belongs from Noida, Uttar Pradesh. She is doing Medical studies from the Delhi, so she rent a flat with her best friend Reem.

Reem is 23 years old, Fashion Designer, both of them lives in a 2BHK flat in Delhi, but the flat rent is 40000 which is big amount to pay for both of them.

Especially Avneet, as she is studying and no source of earning right now, when Reem have a bit problems too as she is struggling fashion designer and her business need investment right now.

So, after struggle almost 3 months, Avneet and Reem decided that they will find one more roommate and share the rent with that other room mate too.

According to their first decision they want a female room mate, but they found a male room mate.

Actually, his name is Siddharth and he is new in Delhi, he didn't know how to cook food. So he is looking for a flat where he can get food too.

And he is from rich family so he is ready to pay more than 30000 rupees without any hesitation.

Siddharth is 19 year old guy, he is easy to handle as both of them Avneet and Reem are older than him.

And moreover Siddharth is a teen, he is hardly confident to talk to girls. Which is rare in the Medical student.

But he is, and it's good for both girls.

Reem and Avneet called siddharth and accepted his offer of 30000 with food availability.

Siddharth reached the flat, he get to know that he will sharing flat with two young girls, but he thought if they don't have any problem then why he should have any issues with this.

So deal is done. Siddharth become the third in this 2BHK flat.

Stay tuned.